MedeAnalytics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

MedeAnalytics Interview Questions

Interviews at MedeAnalytics

2.8

BI Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedeAnalytics.

Interview

Aptitude test, followed by 3 technical rounds and 1 behavioral round.
    Questions on SQL, programming and problem solving. Questions on joins, simple select questions,cursors, aggregate functions, Programming question on manipulating strings.

Interview Questions

• simple sql Questions on Joins, programming question on manipulating strings   Answer Question

Junior User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedeAnalytics (Dublin, CA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

There was two round of interviews. The first round was a phone interview with very fundamental questions about yourself background etc. The second round was roughly 3 hours and 30 mins long. It consists of 1 panel interview and 2 white board challenges.

Junior User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MedeAnalytics (Dublin, CA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the Associate Vice President of User Experience. A few months later I had a follow up call with my interviewer regarding why I was not selected for an onsite. I appreciated the feedback, which was clearly and positively communicated, and was a kind gesture on the company's part.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background and why you are interested in the position.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at MedeAnalytics.

Interview

I participated in two phone screenings, two phone interviews, and four in-person interviews. The in-person interviews took place on the same day. During the interview process four candidates rotated between four different individuals from the company.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions related to my background, specific questions regarding data and data analytics (What data analytics means to me?), basic behavioral questions, and my thoughts on working remote.   Answer Question

UX Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MedeAnalytics.

Interview

Overview:

Phone screen with recruiter, followed by 30 min phone call with hiring manager (including a project review), followed by 2.5 hour onsite (5 one-on-ones, 30 min apiece).

Positives:

- Quick, efficient, and communicative process from start to finish; recruiter was on top of it and gave timely updates and helpful information on what to expect moving forward at each stage.
    - Hiring manager took time to get on the phone and give me feedback after a different candidate was chosen for the role. He had a genuine interest in both helping and providing some context for their decision. That can be rare, and I really appreciated it.

Negatives:

- 1:1 interviews with the other designers on the team were very rushed and could have been time planned better. For example, trying to fit in a portfolio project review + whiteboard challenge + questions in only 30 minutes.
    - I wasn't shown around the office during my onsite, which helps a candidate get a feel for the workspace and environment.

Interview Questions

• How would you react if your designs were not moved forward by a PM?
      Have you ever had a conflict with a teammate or manager and how did you handle it?
      What are you looking for out of your next position?   Answer Question

Junior User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MedeAnalytics (Emeryville, CA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Phone screen with the internal recruiter, phone interview with the Associated VP of Design, Onsite interview with the UX team. The onsite was great, we covered various parts of the UX Spectrum and there were 3 different whiteboarding challenges.

Interview Questions

• Who do you follow in as a leader in UX   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MedeAnalytics (Dallas, TX (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

First phone interview with a recruiter. Second was 2 separate phone interviews with Client Services Managers. For the third interview I was flown to their HQ in Dallas for 4 separate interviews with client services employees of different levels. All but one of the interviews went exceptionally well. One interviewer however was extremely condescending and rude throughout our entire 40 minute interview, he told me that my experience in the healthcare industry was irrelevant (this is a healthcare company right?) and did not understand why I thought time management was an important quality for a business analyst to have. On top of all that he belittled my current job, skills, hobbies, and the city that I live in. I had really wanted to work for this company and was extremely excited about this career opportunity but that one person definitely ruined it for me and if not getting an offer means not having to work with that person then my life is better off for it.

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MedeAnalytics (Dallas, TX (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

The process took entirety too long and ended up being over 8 months. 7 phone calls where no real questions were asked. just multiple people explaining why the company is restructuring, 5 in person interviews with a delay in letting candidates know of outcome. Then no response in asking for feedback as to why those not chosen were turned down. (Salary expectations to high/low, other candidates had stronger background or candidate did not meet qualifications, etc)

BI Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MedeAnalytics (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

The process took 3 weeks. Applied somewhere in March end or april. Received a call by end of April. The interview had an aptitute test followed by 3 technical rounds. The focus was mainly on SQL, databases, data warehousing, a bit of programming, SSAS.

Interview Questions

• Complicated query using Joins . Write a pseudo code to identify spaces in a string.   1 Answer

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MedeAnalytics (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

1. Phone call w/ 1 person
    2. Phone call w/ 3 separate people
    3. In-person interview w/ 3 people (case study)

Went through all these rounds of interviews only to be cut final round. The final interview was with 3 other candidates. Sent a denying offer and when asked why gave a generic response. Wasted so much time interviewing only to be told candidates with more experience were desired.

Company seems ok, but the people seem weird. Overall bad experience.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? Why do you want to work here? How do you deal with unhappy customers? What are your weaknesses   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.