Media.net Interview Questions

Updated 28 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 196 of over 196 interviews

Employee Referral11%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at Media.net (New Delhi)

Interview

I interviewed at Media.Net, There was an initial HR round where everyone has to introduce themselves on the call and the next was a business round which took place 2 days later if they get shortlisted. The interview was moderate and the questions asked was to know how much you understand about the role. After my interview it was a negative experience as I didn't get to hear back on my application, They didn't write a formal mail to me stating that I haven't been selected for the further rounds. Instead, I had to follow up many times from them regarding my application. Please ask them for a reply (yes or no) incase you wish to apply here.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself.
    Answer Question

Media.net

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Media.net

Interview

The first round was a pre-placement talk and an essay writing round which made sense as they wanted to look out for students' written communication skills and their thought process as well. The topic was also an abstract one which made the students think quite hard.

Interview Questions
  • What keywords would be relevant for a fashion related website
3 people found this interview helpful

Media.net

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Media.net

Interview

Amazing Process! Loved how HR communicated and kept you intact through the whole process. There were 4 rounds of interview and everything went smoothly! First was interview on call , second was an aptitude test and third was a technical round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Media.net

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Media.net in Jul 2021

Interview

1.tell me about urself 2.oops 3.coding 4.final year project they willl ask ur scenario based question they will see how you how u r handling this question. inteview was iteractive.they tell us what is the mistake.

Interview Questions
  • friendly interview, directly start with coding question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Media.net (Mumbai) in Jul 2021

Interview

The interview was of 1hr 40mins. It was quite a long process but the interviewer was very nice person the company is good their work culture is amazing. I would advise to try for them even though I didn't make it would love to be a part of media.net one day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Media.net

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Media.net

Interview

Their decision making for rejecting candidates is very poor and they reject at the end citing no reasons . Interview process is not that structured they will ask for only 3 interviews and they keep on saying we could not make decision can we have one more round and at the end they say you don't fit for any role not even for lower positions what I think is that decision can be made very early.

Interview Questions
  • Design: Facebook newsfeed system design Problem solving: 1.mirror tree, NxM mesh. 0 and x are the type nodes. move from top left to bottom right. calculate total of paths I cean reach top left to bottom right

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Media.net (Mumbai) in Jun 2021

Interview

I had applied through the careers page. I received a mail regarding the opportunity. Later the interview was scheduled. The HR was really nice and cooperative. The interview was scheduled on Google Meet. I progressed till the second round later there was no reply.

Interview Questions
  • Round 1: Introduce Yourself. Puzzles : -If I have three buckets of 3 liters, 5 liters and 8 liters. Assuming there is an infinite supply of water, how can I measure 4 liters water. -There are 9 balls out of which 1 ball is faulty which weighs more than others and the rest are of the same weight how you can find out faulty ball by using weighing beam a maximum 3 times only. -10 identical bottles of identical pills Out of 10 bottles 9 have 1 gram of pills but 1 bottle has pills of the weight of 1.1 gram. Given a measurement scale, how would you find the heavy bottle? -You have 2 ropes which take 1 hour to burn completely how will you measure 90 minutes. -Four people need to cross a bridge at night. Unfortunately, they have only one torch and the bridge is too dangerous to cross without one. The bridge is only strong enough to support two people at a time. A takes 1 minute to cross the bridge. B takes 2 minutes to cross the bridge. C takes 5 minutes to cross the bridge. D takes 8 minutes to cross the bridge. How they all cross the bridge in 15 minutes. -There is a 30 m deep well and the snail takes 1 day to move 3m and at the night it glides downwards 2m how much time it will take to come out of the well? -Basic SQL Queries - Query for Join - Query for Highest salary in the employee table - Query for Second Highest salary in the employee table - You own a website suddenly its revenue decreases what may be the reason. Round 2: - There are 5 rows , how did you plant only 10 tree but for each row tree should be 4 -Among 25 cars, you can race only 5 cars at a time. how many races will be required to find the fastest 3 cars. -One quarter your e-commerce website revenue is good, another quarter its average and third quarter its drastically down. What is the factor of down. -How many elevators are required for 50 storey commercial building. - How many transactions can be performed in a working at a particular location which has only 1 ATM Center. (Guesstimate).
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Media.net (Mumbai) in Jun 2021

Interview

It was a very informal interview with probing questions about the experience I had on my CV. Apart from that the interviewer was quite new to the company so was not able to answer all my questions about the company that I asked him.

Interview Questions
  • They mainly asked about the roles and projects I had in my CV

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Media.net (Mumbai) in Jun 2021

Interview

Had 6 rounds. 1- telephonic interview 2- aptitude test 3- interview with a pannel 4- case study 5-case study discussion 6- Final interview. in the final interview was rejected as I had a year gap in my resume and was told I am not cultural fit for the organisation because of the gap.

Interview Questions
  • Why gap in your CV Why are you looking for a change Campaign structure Facebook ads

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Media.net (New Delhi) in Jun 2021

Interview

The initial communication was very friendly, I was interviewed by 2 of the senior hiring professionals, They were super friendly, making the conversation comfortable so that I could articulate my answers well and they can easily look for what they were hired to do I cleared the essay test first, it's generally easy. Next is the Personal Interview with senior professionals of the company. Then there's final interview and offer letter. Be very well prepared about the background of the company, keep yourself updated on it's major products, the job role that you're applying for and what you'll be doing in that profile. Try to be as calm as possible, they'll ask you simple logical puzzles and basic mathematical questions on percentages, ratio and proportion etc. Calculators not allowed, general mathematics. Try not to forget the zeroes, decimals and conversion factors while doing percentages, they look silly but trust me I made the same mistake.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about yourself?
  • What do you know about media.net, what it does?
  • why do you think you'd be a good fit at the company
  • Logical Questions based 1. The three switches and 3 bulb puzzle 2. The 3 gallon and the 5 gallon jug puzzle One simple general knowledge question which'll also test your analytical part of the brain. I was asked, Take 5 Rs coin, the thick 1999 one, if you were stack them one on one, how many of those would you require for them to reach the height of qutub minar (delhi)
Viewing 1 - 10 of 196 Interviews