Mehta Fincon Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Mehta Fincon

2.8

Wealth Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surat

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mehta Fincon (Surat) in December 2018.

Interview

I had been asked about introduction of myself, then they asked about my hobbies under which they also asked to plan a diet plan for them. They had asked me about PMS and why want to do sales job.

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surat City

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mehta Fincon (Surat City) in December 2017.

Interview

Interview process was quite lengthy and time consuming. As to select right candidates in takes time. And so 2 rounds of interview was conducted. Overall the experience of interview process as a whole was good.

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surat

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mehta Fincon (Surat) in December 2018.

Interview

Firstly the panel offered me a seat and made me feel comfortable. I was then asked questions regarding my educational background and family background later I was asked some questions about PMS and related stuff. My interview lasted for about 10 mins and later I was asked to appear for another interview at company's office

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surat

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mehta Fincon (Surat) in January 2017.

Interview

Selection is primarily based on personal interview where they will ask you about general things like background and few Marketing terms which can be said like basics terms.
    The overall process was very good the panel is very supportive and friendly in nature

Interview Questions

• Passion for sales and how you will cope up with the challenge of sales person and all the related activities of marketing   1 Answer

Wealth Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surat

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mehta Fincon (Surat) in February 2019.

Interview

The whole process was quite good.
    The involvement of the IT through out in the interview process was innovative.
    Felt like the interview was friendly.
    other than the certificates you focused on knowing the person and identifying this skills and what he is looking for. that is appreciated.

Wealth Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Navsari

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mehta Fincon (Navsari) in December 2018.

Interview

Interview was taken by Mrs.Vandna Patanwadia at our college Naran lala school of industrial management and computer science. and there are four round of my interview process. first is aptitude test round, second is group discussion round , Third is Personal interview round with HR and Fourth is Interview with co founder of company( Mr.Krunal J Mehta).

And if I'm talking about overall experience than it's very good and smooth.

Interview Questions

• Q-1) Tell me something about yourself ?
      Q-2) One Major problem till now you faced in your life ?
      Q- 3) Why you want to join our company ?
      Q-4) Product knowledge.. e.x : PMS , Mutual Fund   Answer Question

Senior Wealth Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surat

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mehta Fincon (Surat) in November 2018.

Interview

They have found my profile from Naukari.com
    First round of interview was with HR.
    First round questions :-
    Tell me about yourself
    Regarding experience
    Knowledge of PMS and presentation skill.
    Second round of interview :
    Tell me about yourself
    Current role
    What is PMS &Mutual fund.
    How you can convince a customer.
    Majority of the question was on current role & responsibility.

Interview Questions

• About the PMS.
      Market trend
      Your past experience.
      Customer service experience   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.