Merck KGaA Interview Questions

Updated 9 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 207 of over 207 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Merck KGaA

Merck KGaA

Application

I interviewed at Merck KGaA

Interview

a recruiter called me to inform me of the interview process. I had two remote interviews, the first being assessed by the hiring manager and the second by laboratory supervisors.

Interview Questions
  • What is your weakness?
    Answer Question

Merck KGaA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merck KGaA

Interview

The first two interviews were with HR and the team leader separately. Both of them were really nice, friendly and positive. HR did not ask the classical interview questions directly however he was collecting the required information over indirect questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Merck KGaA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Merck KGaA

Interview

The interviewers were personable and nice. Normal interview questions for finance roles. Short case included. I would recommend this role. One round interviews for internship. No second round interview for internship.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Merck KGaA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merck KGaA in May 2021

Interview

Primeiro passei por uma triagem inicial com conversa com telefone. Depois fiz uma entrevista bem rápida com a empresa de recrutamento, depois fiz uma entrevista com a gestora da vaga. Foi bem simples e tranquilo.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Merck KGaA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merck KGaA

Interview

First I received an Email scheduling a telefon interview. The recruiter was extremely on time and asked the usual questions. At the end it was said that I would receive more information within 2 weeks and after just one I received an invitation for the assessment day. Overall nice impression.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Merck KGaA (New York, NY) in Apr 2021

Interview

Skype interview instead of a phone interview, The interviewer got on time. Didn't tell anything about the stages of the whole interview process, BQ was asked. the first interview at Merck KGaA

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Merck KGaA (Bangalore) in Apr 2021

Interview

There is a quick HR discussion on the call about yourself. And based on that they schedule a technical round with a panel and if you get selected you might receive a call in say 2 weeks for a further round with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Merck KGaA (Bangalore) in Apr 2021

Interview

I gave two rounds of interview here and both were positive though after second round no HR contacted again, hence I dropped a mail and response I got that the HR handling my candidature is not well and I have been rejected from second round. Though second round was good. If they were thinking for compensation part then they would have thought it before interview rounds. Pathetic behavior.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Merck KGaA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merck KGaA

Interview

The whole interview process took about 2.5 months. Standard HR phone screen, then first and second of interviews with department heads and potential line manager. Interviewers were informative and friendly. Questions focused mainly on technical/ role-related skills, with a couple of situational questions. Overall a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Merck KGaA

Application

I interviewed at Merck KGaA

Interview

Questions reponses bonne échange. Les interviewers m ont mis à l'aise j'ai pu m exprimer correctement et nous avons echanger lorsqu il avait des questions . Ensuite il m ont tester sur les particularités lié à mon poste. J'ai pu repondre en utilisant des exemples pratiques

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 207 Interviews