Merck KGaA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Merck KGaA Interview Questions

Interviews at Merck KGaA

2.8

Associate Scientist Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Merck KGaA.

Interview

The interview was a complete disaster. This company and their HR department is incredibly sloppy. I did not receive the Interview Agenda until the Day BEFORE the interview after constantly asking to get it. The interview itself was run incredibly sloppily. The interview was 4 hours and it could have been done in 2. The first set of employees were not only late but also forgot they had an interview that day so they were completely unprepared. The duration of the interview consisted of us just sitting there waiting for the time to end because the employees were done asking there questions so they would have to wait like 30 min before the next scheduled employees came in to interview me. NONE of them were organized. I just want to let everyone know that this company shows a complete disregard for a candidates time and willingly wastes their time. I find the company doesn’t maintain a level of respect for a candidate and expects the candidate to be happy with just sitting around for FOUR hours during an interview when it could have been done in half that time. I literally took off of work for the interview and I regret losing money because this interview was ran so messily.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a bit about yourself   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you had a difficult time with a co worker and how did you solve it   Answer Question

Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA (US)

Application

The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Merck KGaA (Burlington, MA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Probably the worst hiring process I have gone through. Went in for an in person interview and waited at least 5 weeks to hear back. A phone interview was set up with the hiring manager’s colleagues. After 2 weeks, I heard nothing and had to email the recruiter just to hear that the spot had been filled...poorly organized. Honestly glad I didn’t get the job after that experience

Associate Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Merck KGaA (Madison, WI (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Phone Screen, basically just described this position and asked a few questions about yourself. Also your estimated salaries. They asked if there is any questions for them also. why you think this job can help your career path.

Interview Questions

• what will you do if you received a negative feedback.   1 Answer

Director Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Merck KGaA (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

HR screen, VP phone interview, 2 phone interviews with other strategy directors - None of the interviewers bothers to close the loop or respond for any feedback - poor disorganized unprofessional process!

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral questions : tell me a situation when ...   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Merck KGaA (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Very tiring. They asked me to prepare a ppt on the spot and present it. Two rounds of Interview. First was 1:1 and second was presentation round. I was given around 40 mins to prepare ppt and the material was given by them.

Interview Questions

• Grads, why should we hire you, strengths and weakness, failures of life and how I dealt with them, why you want to join us?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Follow up rigidly for the joining and offer letter

Sales Interview

Interview

typical interview and hiring process

Clinical Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockland, MA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Merck KGaA (Rockland, MA (US)) in June 2009.

Interview

I had a very positive experience both w/ HR managers and with the hiring managers. I had a phone interview with HR and then a 1 on 1 interview with the hiring managers on site. They primarily asked me why I wanted to work with them, what I thought were my strengths and weaknesses, and my availability to travel since this position requires some travel. Overall the people I met with were very nice, down to earth and engaging.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background and how you think that makes you suited for this position   1 Answer
    • Is there something that you regret?   1 Answer

Intern Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merck KGaA.

Interview

I applied online, we made an appointment the next week. The interview was conduct by manager, there was nobody from HR. We were talking about the job position, my education and job experiences. It was a nice talk.

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merck KGaA.

Interview

About my current role and experience, Understanding and defining the role of the current vacancy, Motivation for applying, Technical questions, Strength and Weakness, how you like to work, timeline of the process.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you have communicated clearly to solve a problem
      What attracted you to this role?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

First round was with technical team, second round with upper management and third round with HR. The interview panel of technical team and upper management was really challenging and tested my capabilities and understanding to fundamental level

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.