Method Studios Interview Questions

Updated 19 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Method Studios

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Method Studios

Found 20 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Vancouver Junction, WA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Method Studios (Vancouver Junction, WA) in Mar 2021

Interview

Light interview and Tech interview then offering with negation and the contract and setup schedule to starting accommodation and relocation based on availability time for starting and planning to moving as soon as possible however ot's different between Artis to artis and experience years

Interview Questions
  • What you did before based on showreel
    Answer Question
Method Studios
Application

I interviewed at Method Studios

Interview

Met Lead artists to discuss position and production needs. Pretty relaxed, nice looking office. Asks about familiarity with tools and codecs. Too a long time to hear back. Ended up getting it to work freelance for over a year. Which was not discussed in the interview.

Interview Questions
Method Studios
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Method Studios in Nov 2020

Interview

Initial zoom screening with lead followed up with a coding test and then a full team interview. The coding test was of moderate difficulty with a room to go the extra mile and demonstrate style and abilities. The team interview was friendly and was mostly about previous challenges and general approaches. The nice bit was that the coding test removed the need for the typical coding questions during the interview.

Interview Questions
Method Studios
Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Method Studios (Vancouver, BC)

Interview

Well after the reels are send to the Hod of the dept. they are viewed by all the Sup’s and leads of the dept. without any biases . During the interview they check the aptitude of the applicants . The god of animation is the best guy on the floor and all people are really helpful .

Interview Questions
Method Studios
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Method Studios

Interview

It was quicky and very straight forward. The recruiting team was very prepared. I got interviewed by four people overall. The interview was on-site and was very professional. I had to explain my experience and show my portfolio.

Interview Questions
  • Many. Be ready about what you are looking for and be wise on replied appropriately to all questions
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Method Studios (Vancouver, BC) in Jul 2018

Interview

Interviewed in July 2018, total of four interviewees (two through video conference in the room). Overall a positive experience, asking for my technical background, experience in conflict resolution and project management skills. No technical/whiteboarding questions.

Interview Questions
  • How do you reconcile differences between a VFX artist's needs and technical issues.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC
Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Method Studios (Vancouver, BC) in Jul 2018

Interview

Submitted a resume/cover letter through Indeed, got an email about a week and a half later by HR requesting an interview. Got there, 2 pipeline developers were there along with 3 more in a video call from LA. Questions generally asked for what I knew about the company, how I think my skills would complement the position, descriptions of past projects, and how to coordinate demands from VFX artists that defy the usual limits of the pipeline. No technical questions what asked aside from some specifics of some of the projects I've done (library used, general algorithm used to achieve a goal etc...)

Interview Questions
  • Name a challenge you've encountered with your group mates during a group project, and how you dealt with it.
Method Studios
Application

I interviewed at Method Studios

Interview

The head of manager mess around with our scheduled time several times, however the meeting full of positive talks, but never get back to me with any decisions which is pretty wired disrespectful.

Interview Questions
Method Studios
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Method Studios (London, England, England) in Apr 2018

Interview

Send my book at an offer on artstation, contact me by email and give me a meeting at London. We have talked about the job, my book, it was super great to met them and talk.

Method Studios
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Method Studios

Interview

Was a pretty easy process. I first had a phone interview, and then was later asked to come in for an in person interview with the department managers. Both interactions were laid back and casual. They offered me the job about a week later. The entire process took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Interviews

Popular Careers with Method Studios Job Seekers