Metropolitan Planning Council Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Metropolitan Planning Council Interview Questions

Interviews at Metropolitan Planning Council

Interviews for Top Jobs at Metropolitan Planning Council

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Metropolitan Planning Council in February 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was pleasant and cordial - the phone screen and first interview went well. However, after not hearing anything for over a month, I contacted them to see what my application status was. They called, very apologetic, and scheduled a second interview in the form of a written proposal. After completing this rather detailed, thorough proposal, I never heard back from them. Since I've heard nothing, I have to wonder if my "exam" was pro bono strategy for this organization.

Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Metropolitan Planning Council (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

MPC has a super long hiring process. In fact, I didn't hear back for weeks at a time with each phase of interviews. I would say that everyone seemed very genuine from the first encounter, but I would have liked to speed the process up just a little bit.

Interview Questions

• What unique skills do you have that could amplify the work the organization is doing?   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Metropolitan Planning Council in April 2016.

Interview

It was a great interview about MPC's work and the role I would play. I asked plenty of questions, and felt I would fit in with the work culture. At the end I was reminded that the position was unpaid.

Research Assistant (Intern) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Metropolitan Planning Council (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2010.

Interview

The office and culture are great. The people I met who work there are energetic, caring and have pretty impressive credentials.

Interview Questions

• Reasons for interest in policy issues. (difficult because they all have such depth of experience, that answering this question is really difficult to not sound naive)   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

Applied online through the MPC website and received an email to set up an interview and the interview happened virtually.
    One round of interview, mostly behavioural questions and past work and relevant experiences

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.