Microexcel Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Microexcel Interview Questions

Updated 11 Oct 2018

2.7

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Microexcel (Dallas, TX (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview. The project technical lead took a skill review and tested my resume. Once the tech lead gave a go, I was sent an offer letter in a weeks time.

Interview Questions

• The questions were technical and test your expertise in the area.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Microexcel in January 2013.

Interview

Phone Interview, followed by personal Interview .

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Microexcel (New York, NY (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

They wanted me up there on short notice, but were thankfully accommodating when traffic caused both my bus and cab to take longer. Director and team lead the I interviewed with went excellent and I was told I was their #1 pick. I received a call just over a week later, from the recruiting agency that submitted me to NYCHH, informing me that I received the job offer.

Unfortunately, I had to turn down the contract, due to misinformation supplied to me via the recruiting firm, which did not then pay for my expenses as was the understanding. As such, I told both the recruiting firm and NYCHH that I could not accept the contract as it was due to the sheer cost of working and living in Manhattan during the work week. I was told by both parties that my compensation would be reworked to suit my needs and they would be in touch to get me onboarded. I remained in contact with both parties at least once per week for roughly a month and was told things were still being worked on each time and they would let me know as things change. Errors with HR data sent and pieces like that are examples. I found out just a little over a week ago by a third party (another recruiting firm who I've previously worked with) that as far as they could find out, my candidacy was voided the second I turned down the offer...just no one bothered to keep me informed. Very unprofessional on the part of whichever party (or both) involved.

Furthermore, the recruiter I was working with was seemingly very detached from her job as it pertained to me in this case....not returning calls/emails and when I did get a hold of her, I got a story about her being out of the country. Whether that was true or not, I've no idea, but if it were true, the duties necessary to check up on this for me should've been reassigned to someone actively working.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Microexcel (New Brunswick, NJ (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

The first contact will be with a recruiter then with HR this will be by phone. Then you will have a phone meeting with upper management. If the upper management wants to move forward with you they will fly you to one of the corporate offices OR they will fly to you. In the face to face meeting will be a 1-2 hour meeting with many questions. If the meeting was positive you will be sent an offer letter in the next 1-2 days and the hiring process starts.....

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Microexcel (New York, NY (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

The hiring process and the interview was like any other big companies. The scheduled a proper interview and after clearing that they provided me with the offer letter with their policies and clause to joining and association.

Interview Questions

• most difficult query was related to the Business processes.   Answer Question

BDM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Microexcel in September 2011.

Interview

It was detailed oriented...

Negotiation

My flexibility to work remotely

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Microexcel in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was in-person interview, interview was for 30 minutes mostly on the subject and family background, previous company details, what is your expectations

1st round telephonic and second round face to face discussion

SAP Functional Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Microexcel (Hyderabad) in October 2016.

Interview

First round of interview will be In depth Technical round of interview
    Second round of interview with manager and final round of interview with HR and discussion about joining formalities.

Interview Questions

• I have faced many questions almost all are into technical side, you need to have good command on your platform.   Answer Question

Trainee Software Engineer (.NET) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Microexcel (Hyderabad) in January 2015.

Interview

Firstly there was a written test, After getting through written test, We were conducted with a Group Discussion and again one more group discussion after which Technical and HR rounds were conducted.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Microexcel (Coimbatore) in October 2018.

Interview

Very poor. I was interviewed by delivery head of India in first round and 2nd round interviewed by global delivery head from US And final round by a Senior project manager
    I was not allowed to complete the question asked and it seems just an eyewash as they already selected someone through internal ref

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.