Milestones Grill & Bar Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Milestones Grill & Bar

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Milestones Grill & Bar

Sever Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Milestones Grill & Bar.

Interview

Two interviews, one with the Manger and then a second interview with the General Manger. If you swing by on a Monday or Tuesday, all managment is in house (better chance of having one single interview) don't come by between 12-3 (lunch rush) Big no no, you'll be dismissed right away.

Interview Questions

• Heavy focus on "liquor knowledge". All questions were liquor related. ie: name 3 single malt scotch, name 3 vodka's. How would you up sell a premium top shelf martini or suggest a double?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Milestones Grill & Bar (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

Very laid-back; had an in with the manager from a close friend. Simply just asking about my availability and goals within the company. Interview lasted about 5-10 minutes then went straight into orientation

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Milestones Grill & Bar (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

Was a quick and positive process. Applied online and received an email to set up an interview time the next day. Arrived at my interview and was told to fill out an application form which I did and then was introduced to the hiring manager. She asked very general questions applying to the role and a few behavioral ones. All in all the interview was about 15 minutes long.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingston, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Milestones Grill & Bar (Kingston, ON (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

I submitted a resume in person and handed it directly to the bar manager, I was then given a form to fill out which was essentially just the same information that is on the resume. Once i completed filling this out there was a informal one on one interview in the restaurant. I was informed then that they would be contacting two of my references and as long as everything checked out I could expect a email. Later on I received a email and set up a time for a phone interview, which was fairly standard.

Interview Questions

• Asked about former experience, personal qualifications, stressed being a team player... pretty typical server interview   Answer Question

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Milestones Grill & Bar (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

Very fast lovely interview.
    You start at the bottom and work your way up. Not given the promise as serving and hosting right away. I asked "guaranteed?" Response was "guaranteed !"

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Milestones Grill & Bar (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

Pretty quick interview process, if they like you they will hire you on the spot. The big downside to the interview was they asked me to come in on a Sunday at 2pm during a brunch rush so I waited 35 minutes for an interview. A little unprofessional. But overall it was a good experience

Expo Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Milestones Grill & Bar.

Interview

Very pleasant, I waited in a booth for the interviewer and was given a glass of water. The interviewer was very nice and had a copy of my resume from online application ready.

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Milestones Grill & Bar (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2014.

Interview

Went in to fill out an application after the lunch rush. After filling it out, I was waiting for the host to return to take my application but by chance the GM walked up and gave me an interview on the spot. She offered me a position as a hostess at the end of the interview and set an orientation meeting for that week.

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Milestones Grill & Bar (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2014.

Interview

I had an interview on the spot with manager after asking to speak with one around 3pm (when restaurants are usually least busy.) I was then scheduled a second interview with the general manager within the same week. Two weeks later, Ive received an email notification letting me know I was part of the team and proceeded with orientation and training the next week

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Milestones Grill & Bar (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied in person, handed a application form with resume. got a call back shortly after asking to come in for an interview. was short, straight forward. asked about other experiences, why here, what can I bring to the team. then after asked if I could come back for an interview with the general manager next week. two days later, I was asked to come in for an interview, not having the go through the second interview. overall, very short and simple. managers were easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.