Mindlogicx Infratec Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Mindlogicx Infratec Interview Questions

Interviews at Mindlogicx Infratec

2.3

Open Source Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mindlogicx Infratec.

Interview

First they have taken technical telephonic round and they ask me come for Face to Face on week days. Second round is a manager round it went fine. Finally in the director round i came to know they don't have any requirements. The director ask me the questions from my PG, which i was done in 7 years ago. He didn't ask anything about my current project or technical things. such a waste company it is.

Interview Questions

Mindlogicx Infratec Response

10 Apr 2017 – SVP

Dear Candidate,

Being a product company we not only look for specific skills in our prospective employees but we also look for candidates with strong basics and in-depth knowledge of the overall domain. Hence in addition to the questions on specific technologies, sometimes interviewers also enquire about candidates’ educational background to find their specific areas of interest. This information is especially useful to allot responsibilities to the employees based on their interests and priorities upon selection.

Overall we emphasize on making the work @ Mindlogicx an enjoyable experience for all. In case you have any further concerns to be addressed you can always contact us. We wish you all the best in your career endeavours.

Vice President Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mindlogicx Infratec (Bengaluru) in May 2018.

Interview

Got a call from company HR Ms.Beena wherein she explained the role with clarity, enquired about the background and few basic questions which were important for the role. Which followed by mail on face to face meeting with Management. Ms.Beena makes you comfortable as soon as you enter the premises briefs again about the role and responsibilities. The senior management is also very courteous towards their approach to the prospective employees.

Interview Questions

• Basics about past the current role and how the same will be managed. The targets and the region managed etc   Answer Question

Systems Developer/Python Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindlogicx Infratec (Bengaluru) in October 2017.

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews. Surprisingly the first round was an HR round where they asked me about what do I know about mindlogicx. Second round was on Python and Django. The questions were quite basic and text book like. These questions were focused on those aspects of Django framework were we do not pay much attention while actually working on a live project.

Assistant Vice President Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindlogicx Infratec (Bengaluru) in September 2017.

Interview

It was appalling to know that an organization that claims to be as mature have no foresight in the exact skill set that they require for a role. I was interviewed by the company for a sales role. When I got speaking with the management, I was told that they are looking for someone with specific technical skills and I wasn't a techie. Well in that case I think firstly they need to be very clear in their expectations when they share it with the consultancy so that profiles sent to them meet their expectation. Post which I wonder how did the company HR select my profile for a f2f interview when my CV clearly states that I dont have any tech education. I wasted a whole day because of their inefficiency.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about experience and educational back ground   1 Answer

Trainee Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindlogicx Infratec (Bengaluru) in January 2017.

Interview

submit ur resume , call for technical interview 1st , after a break call for another technnical interview , if u clear that round than its HR who will u talk too

Interview Questions

• concepts of C and Java   Answer Question
    • whom u will prefer to train on if u get a chance to choose between C , C++ and JAVA and why   Answer Question
    • what our company deals with (any simple info about the company )   Answer Question
    • technical questions regarding major project and ur favourite subject while doing engineering   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindlogicx Infratec (Bengaluru) in October 2016.

Interview

I was called through Employee referral. Took 4 rounds of interview wherein all the rounds are F2F with, Technical, HR,... The way interviewer spoke to me was awesome with his way of testing my experience, my stability, weakness and all. Interview also included brainstorming of some upgrading and upcoming technology topics..

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mindlogicx Infratec in February 2016.

Interview

The process took 3 days, 1st round is telephonic, second is technical round, followed by managerial round and HR Round. Interview process was fair. they asked valid programmatic questions

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindlogicx Infratec (Bengaluru) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindlogicx Infratec in Dec. 2015. The process took a week. There was 3 rounds of interview. First telephonic, second face to face & last one was HR round.

Interview Questions

• First i gave telephonic Interview. After that recruiter called four days later to schedule one one face to face interview.
      They asked questions on Linux, QA process etc.
      As i am 1 years of experience interviewer asked basic technology and aptitude questions.
      HR round was normal and I was asked about previous experiences.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mindlogicx Infratec (Bengaluru) in January 2015.

Interview

I have found this interview via job portal. The interview process are technical round and HR round. Technical interview basically about job interview as per job profile and after clear this face move to next step for Hr round. I have cleared both processes.
    I got offer letter next few days.

Interview Questions

• How to enable the Query Logging?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mindlogicx Infratec (Bengaluru) in August 2014.

Interview

Two Technical rounds along with HR interview .
    1st technical round more about basics
    2nd Technical round more about coding.Two Technical rounds along with HR interview .
    1st technical round more about basics
    2nd Technical round more about coding
    HR asked me about my previous experience
    HR asked me about my previous experience

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.