Motor Trend Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 29 Apr 2019

Interviews for Top Jobs at Motor Trend Group

Sort:

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Motor Trend Group (Santa Ana, CA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

About 4 hours straight, meeting with about 10 folks representing the different departments that you would work with (Product, UX, Engineering, VP Product and President. Now the Head of Product meets instead of the President.

Interview Questions

• Recommendations on improving the web properties, background experience, what I would do in different scenarios as it relates to competing products competing for development resources.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Motor Trend Group (El Segundo, CA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

I interviewed with 7 people. NOT ONE of them had even glanced at my resume. Most interviewers seemed very disinterested. Some even called in sick to avoid the process. Some were no shows. It was VERY CLEAR and OBVIOUS that the hiring manager had scheduled "sham interviews" with other managers/business leaders. She was going to hire whomever she felt like and then assign the new employee to the business groups without much input from the business leaders. The company lacked any sort of coherent business strategy. Everyone was in their little silo, taking care of their own.........

Interview Questions

• There were a few questions on database design, product development, and some hypothetical what if questions on data analysis.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.