Motor Trend Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Motor Trend Group

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Motor Trend Group

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Motor Trend Group (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

I applied through the Project Manager who I met during the networking event that they hosted. I got a phone call from the Project Manager in a few days. Questions were mostly about my experience with modern web frameworks. Overall they responded promptly and were nice to chat to.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Motor Trend Group (El Segundo, CA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

I interviewed with 7 people. NOT ONE of them had even glanced at my resume. Most interviewers seemed very disinterested. Some even called in sick to avoid the process. Some were no shows. It was VERY CLEAR and OBVIOUS that the hiring manager had scheduled "sham interviews" with other managers/business leaders. She was going to hire whomever she felt like and then assign the new employee to the business groups without much input from the business leaders. The company lacked any sort of coherent business strategy. Everyone was in their little silo, taking care of their own.........

Interview Questions

• There were a few questions on database design, product development, and some hypothetical what if questions on data analysis.   1 Answer

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Motor Trend Group (Santa Ana, CA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

About 4 hours straight, meeting with about 10 folks representing the different departments that you would work with (Product, UX, Engineering, VP Product and President. Now the Head of Product meets instead of the President.

Interview Questions

• Recommendations on improving the web properties, background experience, what I would do in different scenarios as it relates to competing products competing for development resources.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.