Mukand Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Mukand Interview Questions

Interviews at Mukand

Tech Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mukand (New Delhi) in April 2019.

Interview

It was good. I love it. It was amazing. HR was really friendly and polite. Prepare yourself for the best and you'll end somewhere good. everything is up to you. All the best.

BF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mukand (Visakhapatnam) in May 2015.

Interview

We discussed about the project , its resources required, risks involved its challenges and how to tackle those. We discussed about the challenges faced from the clients. We also discussed about the difficult weather conditions which could hamper the project schedule. We also discussed about the labor union challenges.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mukand (Mumbai) in May 2009.

Interview

The written test was good. But the interview was not that difficult no technical questions in the interview round

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation fixed pay

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mukand in July 2008.

Interview

Aptitude Test followed by technical interview. Aptitude test contested of quantitative ability and English followed by technical test MCQ regarding subject matter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

All GET's get same package.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.