Myntra Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.9

Sort:

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Myntra (Bengaluru) in August 2016.

Interview

Face to face rounds 3-4 interview rounds after 1-2 rounds on call. the interview process is intense & they judge the candidate on softskills, technical skills & ability to grow

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Myntra (Bengaluru).

Interview

4 rounds of interview back to back in a day - Each stakeholder feedback is important for getting an offer. The interview focussed mostly on previous work experience and elaboration of projects handled.

Interview Questions

• Previous work experience and describe projects handled in previous company ,elaborating the impact of the same   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Myntra (Bengaluru) in February 2014.

Interview

The process was completed in a day and the offer letter was rolled out in a week's time. The hr members are prompt enough and receptive. The interview was longer than expected and lasted for 1.5 hrs.

Interview Questions

• What not to use from past experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Myntra (Bengaluru) in August 2016.

Interview

It was very quick. Elaborate discussions. Approach was very good and the brief about the role was given too much. $ rounds of interview. People who are your peers are the one's who take interviews. Interview process was very professional and only that was professional.

Interview Questions

• How will you be good as a people manager in a n open culture environment   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Myntra (Bengaluru) in June 2016.

Interview

First round was telephonic for around 45 minutes with questions mostly asked about prior work experience. The second round was small case study related to job position. Followed by two more rounds on some technical and business skills. Fifth and final round with HR mostly to get idea on salary expectation and general HR questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. What is the difference between new and repeat visitors and different scenarios in that? Google analytics related
      2. Why the sum of new and repeat visitors in google analytics is more than unique visitors?
      3. RFM and weightage given to each variable?
      4. Market Basket analysis?
      5. Cohorts? Repeat customers
      6. General e-commerce questions about basket size, AOV, ASP etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Myntra (Mumbai) in July 2015.

Interview

the in terview process . you need to give an Aptitude. four round of employee for new employee. it took month long time . interview process was fine . But it should be profile related . aptitude test dont give the exact experience of person

Associate Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Myntra (Bengaluru) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process was pretty decent with major emphasis on skill related questions.
    However there was a lack of clarification of job profile and employees (now that i know how it happens) were randomly picked up to go and question the candidate. Few of the managers at higher level were bang on and had great knowledge which showed that the organisation knew what it was doing.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Myntra.

Interview

I am not in India. So They called me on mobile for technical round.

Interview Questions

• Print anagrams of a dictionary   1 Answer

Software Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Myntra (Bengaluru) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied through one of my friend. My First telephonic round was with the Director level person, who asked me general question about my technical background and the kind of project I have done. He seemed concerned about my background on technologies which was different then the one that they use internally. But still I was given a benefit of doubt and a second round of technical interview through video call was organized. Here it was a completely technical round with question focusing on algorithms from basic to graph level. I was able to answer the simple ones but the hard ones required hints from them. I was also not able to answer one optimization related question where they asked me to optimixe the solution that i have provided. I was not selected in this round.

Interview Questions

• Write an algorithm to determine if a binary tree is sorted or not.   1 Answer
    • Write an algorithm to check in in an integer array, the array can be sorted by just one exchange of elements   1 Answer
    • A graph related question which i didn't understand very well, but was related to converting one string to another in the shortest possible steps by using a dictionary of available strings to be used as a intermediate steps. This conversion can only be done by replacing one character at a time.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Myntra.

Interview

Hiring process went on for 2-3 week with total of 7 rounds and one coding round too. Most of questions were regarding computer science fundamentals and algorithm. There were 4 f2f rounds and 3 telephonic interview rounds.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.