Myntra Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Myntra Interview Questions

Interviews at Myntra

2.9

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Myntra (New York, NY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I had attended a total of 4 rounds which includes problem solving round, data structures and coding round, Hiring manager round and low level design round. The level of questions asked were good in all the rounds

I had almost all the questions in all the rounds except the hiring manager round where there were a lot of unnecessary java questions asked according to me. The interviewer asked about strictfp, nested generics, future objects which are not generally asked in any interviews.

Surprisingly after attending all the rounds, the feedback of data structures round and low level design round was not positive. I answered optimal solutions in both the rounds. I even searched for the optimal solutions online and i could find almost the same solution. Still i am not sure what they were expecting and why they rejected me.

Also in the hiring manager round , the interviewer got offended by seeing the advanced level in my resume and intentionally asked me questions about latest unknown java features. I guess the interview should not be taken if interviewer already makes up his mind to reject the candidate.

Their expectations are pretty high acc to me. Please plan to study design as much as possible.

Interview Questions

• find an element in sorted and pivoted array   Answer Question
    • Flatten a binary tree   Answer Question
    • Java questions on closeable interface and try with resources block   Answer Question
    • Find all the nodes in binary tree which are at a distance k from the given node   Answer Question
    • Find next greater number of string with same set of digits.   Answer Question
    • Design question : Design a parking lot where the query is : given a vehicle number , you should be able to find parking lot.
      given white colour vehicle, we should find the parking lot number.
      Find open slots of the parking lot   Answer Question
    • Java questions on synchronization, inner classes, future object   Answer Question

Mobile Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Myntra.

Interview

The interview process was quick. 2 interviews scheduled together 2 days after Myntra's HR approached me.

First Interview (DS/algorithms):
    - Easy questions.
    - Interviewer was clear and knowledgeable. Friendly and respectful.
    - Interview lasted 1 hour.

Second Interview:
    - Nonsense questions. Totally unrelated to the Job Profile. Asked questions of big data processing in a frontend/mobile dev interview.
    - Interviewer looked uninterested, kept looking somewhere else, or in his phone while asking questions. Asked questions by giving minimal information, completely vague. Did not answer clarification questions asked by me.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Myntra.

Interview

Interview process was smooth, should have prepared well. First round was more of the DS/Algo which went decent, interviewer was calm throughout. Second round went well but interviewer was bit uncertain.

Technical Lead, Frontend Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Myntra (Bengaluru) in June 2020.

Interview

The interview process was good. I gave answer to all the questions and was happy that I will move to next round. but that did not happen. My Suggestion to the hiring team and interviewers would be if you are going to reject some one based on one round of interview, better ask good questions. Dont reject even if you ask simple questions and candidate has properly given all the answers. I have given a lot of interviews and know how the interview went. This was the first time in my 8yrs career that after giving one of my best interviews, I was rejected just after the first round.

Interview Questions

• 1. what are promises and questions around promise.
      2. implement debounce/throttle utility and some question around that.
      3. create and extend class in es5 and questions about prototype and inheritancer
      4. question based on the value of this inside an arrow function.   1 Answer

Inventory Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Myntra (Bengaluru).

Interview

Profile was for Inventory management role. Overall I had 6 rounds and questions were mainly on my past Supply Chain experience, knowledge of warehouse processes, and team management.

Questions vastly ranged of my current work experience, a case based scenario, and situation based questions. Overall the process was fairly easy and easy to crack if you have good confidence.

Interview Questions

• Define FC operations ; how picking to dispatch happens   Answer Question
    • How would you excel in the role that you've applied for based on your past experience?   Answer Question
    • How will you understand and identify the amount of inventory that you want to hold for an SKU given you are the Sales Manager for that zone?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Myntra (New Delhi) in December 2019.

Interview

People at Myntra don't seem to care about other people's time. I was supposed to have a telephonic interview with hiring manager.
    But the lady who was supposed to interview me never called me.
    HR was clueless about it. Then he again set up some time for discussion,yet again same story. Apparently the the lady who was supposed to interview me was on leave this time.
    Third time hr promised me i will get the call but same story ,didn't receive the call. The lady eventually called me after half an hour delay.
    People at Myntra might be from top colleges like ISB and IIM but they lack professionalism and they do not respect the candidate's time.
    Do not waste someone's time if you are not serious about hiring.
    It does not take lot of effort to let the candidate know that you will not be able to interview or will be late.
    Advice to other candidates: please do not waste your time with Myntra, specially if you have to take a day off and have to go to myntra office for face to face discussion, you will be wasting your leaves.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Myntra (Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh) in December 2019.

Interview

The company visited our college IIT Kanpur for recruiting. Students were shortlisted for the interviews through a technical test. There were 2 technical rounds & 1 final HR round. Questions in the technical rounds were mostly based on cases, guesstimates, coding & resume.

Interview Questions

• To estimate the number of Ola/Uber cabs in Lucknow & a case related to the e-commerce sector   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Myntra (Mumbai) in December 2019.

Interview

It was a 4 stage VC interview process. Each and every interviewer was more than half an hour late to the designated time.
    They have no respect for your time. Only 2 interviews took place, the rest were rescheduled 4-5 times after the scheduled interview time and finally cancelled. The TA team does a very poor job of coordinating with the hiring managers and the Hiring managers have scant respect for your teams. I was not even interviewed by the complete panel

QA Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Myntra (Bengaluru) in November 2019.

Interview

3 Technical rounds,mainly they are concentrating on Framework (Expalin in detail) and just talk about tools which are used in framework, some real time scenario's,Java
    like to write a programs and collection concept, selenium concepts,SQL, few manual concept.

Senior Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Myntra (Bengaluru) in October 2019.

Interview

4 rounds

Round 1 - coding in an editor of your choice
    Purpose: check logic, coding conventions, and standards

Round 2 - whiteboard pseudo-code round for DS and algorithms
    Purpose: testing DS and algorithms skills and knowledge application

Round 3 - low-level design round
    Purpose: testing design skills

Round 4: managerial round
    Purpose: talk about your experience, projects, and get to know the company, work, and culture

Wait time between rounds is very long. Each round is about 30 mins to 1 hr. The entire process can take a day from 10 AM to 7 PM.

Interview Questions

• Write modular, readable code for determining best route and vehicle for given weather. Table containing speed of vehicles on different routes and allowed vehicles for different weathers was given.   1 Answer
    • Find all palindromic substrings within a given string.   1 Answer
    • A system is getting logs continuously. Write logic for a module that only prints the log if it is unique among logs in the past 10 minutes.   1 Answer
    • Design a system as a microservice with APIs, DB etc, whatever is needed for an app that needs to show the status of users i.e., online or offline. Mention any assumptions made.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.