Myntra Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Myntra Interview Questions

Interviews at Myntra

2.9

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Myntra (New York, NY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I had attended a total of 4 rounds which includes problem solving round, data structures and coding round, Hiring manager round and low level design round. The level of questions asked were good in all the rounds

I had almost all the questions in all the rounds except the hiring manager round where there were a lot of unnecessary java questions asked according to me. The interviewer asked about strictfp, nested generics, future objects which are not generally asked in any interviews.

Surprisingly after attending all the rounds, the feedback of data structures round and low level design round was not positive. I answered optimal solutions in both the rounds. I even searched for the optimal solutions online and i could find almost the same solution. Still i am not sure what they were expecting and why they rejected me.

Also in the hiring manager round , the interviewer got offended by seeing the advanced level in my resume and intentionally asked me questions about latest unknown java features. I guess the interview should not be taken if interviewer already makes up his mind to reject the candidate.

Their expectations are pretty high acc to me. Please plan to study design as much as possible.

Interview Questions

• find an element in sorted and pivoted array   Answer Question
    • Flatten a binary tree   Answer Question
    • Java questions on closeable interface and try with resources block   Answer Question
    • Find all the nodes in binary tree which are at a distance k from the given node   Answer Question
    • Find next greater number of string with same set of digits.   Answer Question
    • Design question : Design a parking lot where the query is : given a vehicle number , you should be able to find parking lot.
      given white colour vehicle, we should find the parking lot number.
      Find open slots of the parking lot   Answer Question
    • Java questions on synchronization, inner classes, future object   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Myntra.

Interview

they asked about my past work experience how i would fit in the job and where i want to be in next 5 years and am i looking for relocation and 3 people took my interview ..one HR manager and 2 technical rounds

Interview Questions

• where do u want to see yourself after 5 years down the line   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Myntra (Bengaluru).

Interview

4 rounds of interview back to back in a day - Each stakeholder feedback is important for getting an offer. The interview focussed mostly on previous work experience and elaboration of projects handled.

Interview Questions

• Previous work experience and describe projects handled in previous company ,elaborating the impact of the same   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Myntra (Bengaluru) in August 2016.

Interview

Face to face rounds 3-4 interview rounds after 1-2 rounds on call. the interview process is intense & they judge the candidate on softskills, technical skills & ability to grow

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Myntra (Bengaluru) in February 2014.

Interview

The process was completed in a day and the offer letter was rolled out in a week's time. The hr members are prompt enough and receptive. The interview was longer than expected and lasted for 1.5 hrs.

Interview Questions

• What not to use from past experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Myntra (Mumbai) in July 2015.

Interview

the in terview process . you need to give an Aptitude. four round of employee for new employee. it took month long time . interview process was fine . But it should be profile related . aptitude test dont give the exact experience of person

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Myntra (Bengaluru) in August 2016.

Interview

It was very quick. Elaborate discussions. Approach was very good and the brief about the role was given too much. $ rounds of interview. People who are your peers are the one's who take interviews. Interview process was very professional and only that was professional.

Interview Questions

• How will you be good as a people manager in a n open culture environment   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Myntra (Bengaluru) in June 2016.

Interview

First round was telephonic for around 45 minutes with questions mostly asked about prior work experience. The second round was small case study related to job position. Followed by two more rounds on some technical and business skills. Fifth and final round with HR mostly to get idea on salary expectation and general HR questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. What is the difference between new and repeat visitors and different scenarios in that? Google analytics related
      2. Why the sum of new and repeat visitors in google analytics is more than unique visitors?
      3. RFM and weightage given to each variable?
      4. Market Basket analysis?
      5. Cohorts? Repeat customers
      6. General e-commerce questions about basket size, AOV, ASP etc   Answer Question

Associate Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Myntra (Bengaluru) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process was pretty decent with major emphasis on skill related questions.
    However there was a lack of clarification of job profile and employees (now that i know how it happens) were randomly picked up to go and question the candidate. Few of the managers at higher level were bang on and had great knowledge which showed that the organisation knew what it was doing.

Associate Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Myntra (Bengaluru) in February 2018.

Interview

starts with the reporting manager to other stakeholders and finally with hr . usually takes around 15 - 20 minutes with each person. after the interview hr will connect to finalize ctc and then the appointment letter will be given

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.