NASA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

NASA Interview Questions

Interviews at NASA

2.4

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NASA in July 2020.

Interview

Was emailed by an intern coordinator to schedule a short interview. The interview itself was not really an interview but just explaining what the internship will entail. Offer letter was sent the next day.

Interview Questions

• What are your academic status and career/educational goals?   1 Answer
    • What are you working on at school?   Answer Question

DEVELOP Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NASA (Boston, MA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Interview was remote via google hangouts, talked with the two team leads from my top 2 locations. It was a very good interview, easy going, and they are really nice/personable people. Questions weren't too hard or grueling. Definitely prepare though. Half were logistical, half were real interview questions. I haven't heard back about my offer yet.

Interview Questions

• Why are you a good fit for this position? What was one time you had a task to complete with little to no direction?   Answer Question

Aerospace Engineer Interview

Interview

Unfortunately, I do not know if I've been hired. But the interview was fairly short and simple, there is nothing to be nervous about. They do offer flexible interview dates to suit your schedule.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I chose to go into the space industry.   1 Answer

Communications Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NASA.

Interview

Overall it was straightforward. My PI was very nice. I applied for the social and science communications intern role. I only had to submit an application and they reviewed it from there for me to get an interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NASA.

Interview

There was not interview for this position. I applied online and received an offer after 2 week of applying. I would say that it depends on the position that you are applying for. I am not confident in saying that it is the same way for all internship positions.

Communications Interview

Interview

Applied online through the internship portal. I applied early in the cycle, but still received a phone interview within a few weeks. The questions were straightforward and the process moved quickly.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NASA (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

I interviewed for the NASA DEVELOP summer position. There is only one interview session, which lasts about 45 minutes. It is all behavioral questions and some questions regarding to your tech experience but experience is not necessary. The interviewers are really friendly and helpful so it felt like a casual conversation. It was done through Google Hangout and you can expect to hear back 3-4 weeks depending on how fast they're reviewing applications.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NASA in April 2020.

Interview

Great people, very specific to about the job requirements. Friendly conversations that make you feel the nature of how the team is gonna be. They ask not too difficult behavioral questions.

Summer Internship Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NASA in March 2020.

Interview

Phone call interview with prospective manager, very basic non-technical questions, explained projects to me and asked which I was interested in working on, asked about my ability to handle physical demands of project

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Canaveral, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NASA (Cape Canaveral, FL (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I was called to schedule a phone interview a week after I applied. The interview was not really what expected. It was with the assistant manager of the department and the mentor. It was not really a conversation, they asked questions and typed my answers. They didn’t respond to my answers or add anything to it. The questions were mostly based on the project and any experience related to it. Although I don’t have any work experience just schooling so it wasn’t easy to answer. I felt I wasn’t able to truly show my knowledge as the questions were limited and they had nothing to add to them. I was informed 10 applicants were interviewed out of 40+ applications. I am awaiting the results.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.