NCC Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

NCC Limited Interview Questions

Interviews at NCC Limited

2.6

Planning Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NCC Limited.

Interview

Technical

Civil Engineering, Quantification, Project Cost Estimation, Knowledge of Quality Check & Quality Assurance, Bit of designing knowledge, Construction Materials, Resent innovative construction products and their benefits, Machinery and cost per hour of their working, shuttering calculation

Project Management
    MS Project, Tender & Contract, Change Management, Inventory and supply chain management, Identification of change agent

Interview Questions

• How the gap between planning and execution can be minimized   1 Answer

Site Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NCC Limited (Pune) in October 2008.

Interview

The interview process at this company is very much like talking to a friend. The person whoever carries the process will be somebody from the same stream and will be concerned with the subject for that you are being interviewed. He or she will be more interested in knowing from you about your confronted situations in the job and your ability to surpass them.

Interview Questions

• There may not be any unexpected question as such but sometimes you may be given some task to resolve of course, that will be of your interest only.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was not a matter of negotiating in my case because I had clearly given them what I earn and what I expect. It was finalized in a minute and we mutually accepted.

Site Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NCC Limited.

Interview

Normal interview with social questions. They will check only your experience not English.
    Technical + HR both rounds you need to complete.
    they will check experience certificates & last pay slips

Interview Questions

• Why did you resigned your previous company   2 Answers

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gudur, Andhra Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NCC Limited (Gudur, Andhra Pradesh) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview has 3 rounds.the 1 st one is written test related to technical,the second round was group discussion and the final round is technical and hr interview the first concentrates on some technical questions which can be answered if u are thorough a your classes and once if referred through text book .more questions from concrete tech,gte,ddrcs,dd steel structures,surveying. it is better to once referred through code books of steel and rcc.

Anonymous Employee in Hisar

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at NCC Limited (Hisar) in June 2008.

Interview

3 member panel interviewed us individually. its just like they want to know about our interest in the field.
    they describes some of the difficulties in the field like other state placing, regular transfers and job responsibilities etc. we have to pretend that we can satisfy their requirements and sustain with those difficulties. we have to show that we already have known about the field and decided to join the job. that's all. no technical preparation is required

Interview Questions

• how can you consider yourself suitable for this post?   1 Answer
    • what the technical knowledge you have about electrical constructions   1 Answer

Negotiation

its really difficult to work in construction field. of course it's just my feeling

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at NCC Limited (Hyderabad) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process in this company is very much like talking to a friend. The person whoever carries the process will be somebody from the same stream and will be concerned with the subject for that you are being interviewed. He or she will be more interested in knowing from you about your confronted situations in the job and your ability to surpass them.

Interview Questions

• There may not be unexpected question , but sometimes you may be given some task to resolve.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NCC Limited (Hyderabad) in March 2012.

Interview

face to face personal interview ncc ltd hyd with hr and some technical guysResponsible for planning & monitoring execution of Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, firefighting works.
    Installation, testing & Commissioning of Electrical Work, Centralized Air Conditioning System, Plumbing & Fire fighting,
    Co-ordinate with the Client, Architect and Consultants for receiving drawings clarifications for construction.
    Execution of High side & low side Electrical, Plumbing, FFTG, HVAC, etc. work as per drawing and site condition Installation & alignment checking Equipment like Chillers, Pumps, AHU (Utility area) etc..
    Monitor progress and quality

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NCC Limited (Hyderabad) in June 2014.

Interview

It only had a panel interview which touches mostly about your civil engineering basics. Fhethe interview continued for almost upto an hour. Overall experience is very good. They covered all mOst all the topics in RCC and few basics in structural steel.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at NCC Limited (New Delhi) in July 2019.

Interview

I would like to interview as possible as.. I want change my company because I'm in contract basis. And i want to progress in my position every year and hear i can't get that opportunity

Interview Questions

• Hou kuch i have experience in quality   1 Answer
    • I have knowledge of quality or not   1 Answer
    • Where are you working right now   1 Answer

Junior Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shillong

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NCC Limited (Shillong) in February 2015.

Interview

Since i had previous experience in construction of building projects, thus i was directly called for a personal interview. There was an HR manager and an Assistant Civil Engineer who interviewed me with different questions to verify my technical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Why do i want to leave my previous organisation?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.