NDS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 19 Nov 2018

3.3

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NDS (Costa Mesa, CA (US)) in January 2009.

Interview

Company requires idiots to fillup the joint; every once in a while, a skilled engineer accidently joins the company. Company requires PERFECT TRW and credit scores. They pretend that the company has important secrets to protect. Do not try to join unless you want to be screened by CREDIT SCORE and SECURITY COMPANY and 3 or 4 letters of REFERENCE and calls to past employers. 30+day process NDS painful.

Interview Questions

• how do you deal with managers who do not speak your language?   1 Answer
    • Are you willing to take continous and ongoing bonings from your direct manager, in order to continue employment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

So long as you were willing to take recurring from your bosses, they were willing to pay. Start as high as you think they can bear, because you will get HARD and OFTEN, should you take job offer. Consider high 110's. High 120's are for mgt. Architechs might ask mid 140's. Few senior mgr make $300K+, but rare.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NDS.

Interview

Campus interview - few programming questions. Then shortlisted for onsite interview which comprised of 2 rounds - technical and HR. The interview panel was very supportive and nice to talk to

Interview Questions

• Basic questions on linked list, algorithms, puzzles. Why NDS? What is your biggest strength, weakness?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NDS.

Interview

I had 1 round of written test. Was tested on coding and math skills
    2 on-site rounds
    Hiring Manager was knowledgeable and gave insights about how it is to work at NDS

Systems Integration and Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NDS (Costa Mesa, CA (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

Received a phone call from HR/Staffing person. She went over my resume and just had me ranks my skills from 0-10 and asked me a little about myself. Received another phone call from her to schedule phone interview with manager. Had 30 minute interview with manager which seemed to go well which ended in the discussion of bringing me in for an in-person interview. That same friday the HR person called (which I missed) and left me a message. Returned call on Friday afternoon - nothing. Called again on the following Tuesday - nothing. So I left it a t that for at least 2 weeks. I get a phone call stating that I am no longer under consideration as if we were playing "phone tag" for weeks. Poor communication all together.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NDS in November 2013.

Interview

Apti+ technical round followed by panel interview interview
    Very easy interview process mainly concentrated on Data structures and Operating systems and over view of linux architecture.

Question :
    Given doubly linked list how you optimize searching?
    Possible solutions to prevent dead lock occurrence?
    Tree traversal problems

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at NDS.

Interview

3 Rounds of interview . Technical round [your skills],manager round [logical and algorithms ]and hr round. Background verification was done once the offer has been accepted. In some cases, two levels of technical discussion was held

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NDS (Bengaluru) in September 2010.

Interview

Written round was followed by 3 rounds of technical interview and then a HR round

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions ranging from networking to data structures to OS design   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were impressed by the interview performance and I was able to negotiate slightly more than what I had previously stated to be my expected salary.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NDS (Bengaluru) in July 2011.

Interview

This was my first job after Bachelor of Engineering. I had only 3 rounds of interviews. First round was a Aptitude test that included Reasoning as well as technical questions on C. Second round was technical round, lasted 45 min, it was mainly on C. 3rd round was the HR round and I was offered the position.

Negotiation

There was no salary negotiation.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NDS.

Interview

I interviewed with this company as a fresher in campus. The interview consisted of 5 rounds.
    Round 1: Aptitude + Technical test
    Round 2: Extempore speech
    Round 3: Technical interview - general subject and Software language questions
    Round 4: Technical interview - Coding and puzzles
    Round 5: HR

Interview Questions

• Puzzles are the difficult ones. Even the coding questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NDS in October 2008.

Interview

design questions and java basic questions

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions related to immutable class and how to construct the immutable class   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.