NETSCOUT Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

NETSCOUT Interview Questions

Interviews at NETSCOUT

2.8

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at NETSCOUT.

Interview

Once HR got involved, it became disastrous. My background check took 6 weeks and wa lied to the last 2 weeks. HR communicated to myself, and to my recruiter, that there wouldnt be any issues; and that they just had to let the process "play out". After the 6th week, and at 5pm On the Friday before Memorial Day weekend, HR told me they were pulling my offer. This was a very sad showing of their cards.

Sales Leadership - A+
    HR- F

Interview Questions

• Sales VP asked me to whiteboard how I break down a strategic opportunity.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Interview

Technical phone screen followed by an onsite. Met with 5+ team members. Lab tour. Coding questions. Design questions. OS internal questions. Interviewers were pleasant. Most of the team had been around for 5+ years.

Interview Questions

• How tcp/ip stack works. OS internal questions. Coding questions.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NETSCOUT.

Interview

Multiple interviews, starting with phone screen from in-house recruiter, who is really good. Followed by two visits to the office, where I met with the hiring manager and his team, both in person and via video conference.

Interview Questions

• Experience, previous projects, ideas to implement projects they wanted to do.   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NETSCOUT (Allen, TX (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Worked with a recruiter to get my resume to the top of the list. They wanted to set up a phone interview. It was scheduled, however, they never called. I checked back with the recruiter, they said it rang and I didn't have voicemail set up - not the case. Re-scheduled the phone interview. Went well, invited me for onsite interview the following week. The interview was very informal, met in the lobby. Did not have many questions for me, seemed unprepared. Said they thought I could do the job, however needed to think about it more. Suggested next step would be to come back for another onsite interview and meet with the next level manager. Never heard back regarding another interview. Recruiter told me they were impressed by me but still needed to interview more candidates. Two weeks later, recruiter informed me they selected someone else. Very misleading and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions -- describe your background and work experience   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westford, MA (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NETSCOUT (Westford, MA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Netscout reached out to me in early July for a summer internship. I had a brief phone screening and was invited for an on-site interview. I went in about a week later and sat down with the a member of the IT department. The interview lasted about an hour and a half, little to no technical questions were asked. Most questions that were asked were personality. The bulk of the interview was information about the company and what I would be doing there as an intern.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westford, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NETSCOUT (Westford, MA (US)).

Interview

lengthy process. started with recruiter, moved to management, then met with peers of future boss's boss. Took over 2.5 months for position to become available/be hired due to end of company fiscal year and interview process.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NETSCOUT (San Jose, CA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, then setup a call with hiring manager. Next step was onsite meeting to meet the team. Had one on ones with the team and hiring manager. Answered all my questions and got a walk through of the office.

Interview Questions

• Sales background questions, Sales Force experience. etc..   Answer Question

SQA Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NETSCOUT (San Jose, CA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Contacted recruiter via email.
    Got a 1:1 call for the next day.

Friendly interview.
    The interviewer was really interested in interviewing me - had made some points on my resume.
    The interviewer shared his experience as well.

Interview Questions

• Fibonacci series in Python.
      About the previous job experience.
      Why testing?
      Network troubleshooting.
      VLAN header and types.
      Projects on the resume.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at NETSCOUT (Colorado Springs, CO (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

In person interview with hiring manager. The questions mostly pertained to gauging personality. An "optional" take home skills test was offered. The manager reviewed the results and explained how nobody on his team did as poorly, not even himself. The response was spiteful when a simple rejection would've sufficed.

One question was about something that really got me jazzed or excited and the interviewer proceeded to tell me about another applicants answer and how shallow he felt it was.

I received the interview through a recruiter wo had me take a skills assessment. Just before the interview was over the manager asked about my score, which is completely understandable. But then he pulled out a similar assessment he'd taken, compared it to his own and questioned why I did worse then he did. If I didn't meet the initial criteria why even bother with an interview?

A very unprofessional experience.

Interview Questions

• What does a company owe its employees   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NETSCOUT.

Interview

short not many questions .It's phone interview, some questions are hard to follow. But overall ok. Hr will have short phone interview, then schedule manager to give you anther phone interview. good luck with that.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.