NYU Langone Health Interview Questions

Updated 10 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 404 of over 404 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at NYU Langone Health

NYU Langone Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NYU Langone Health

Interview

My experience is with NYU Grossman. Probably the worse interview process I have ever done. The interviewers were nice, but the HR process is horrendous. They really need to figure it out! 1. I applied through their website and had to complete a 100 question personality multiple-choice test. 2. Contacted by a recruiter in a few days to schedule a Webex interview. 3. Interview with the hiring manager, which was positive and they were professional and kind. 4. After 1st interview was asked to complete a reference check via Skillshare (software where it asks for your reference email address and have them fill out a 25 question survey). I had to provide 5 reference where 3 has to be supervisors. Also, have to complete an internal application and do a ridiculous Microsoft office simulation test. Then was scheduled for a 2nd interview. 5. The second interview was with leadership and HR. The leadership was professional, but HR wasn't. She asks me a series of behavioral questions which idk why since it's not like this position would work with HR. Then told me the next steps would be a reference check, but I had already submitted it. They ended up going with another candidate and I felt like I just wasted my references' time. Overall, they expect you to provide so much information before you are even extended a contingent offer. I think they should really switch the reference check to once an offer has been made like what all other companies do!

Interview Questions
  • Questions were about the position and your skillsets.
    Answer Question

NYU Langone Health

Application

I interviewed at NYU Langone Health

Interview

It was very relaxed and informal, but it all depends on the PI. It's good to be prepared with a few questions that you want to ask. In addition to that, you should read at least one of the PI's most recent papers that has been published.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Do you have any research experience?

NYU Langone Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NYU Langone Health

Interview

Over the phone. Was about 30 minutes with brief questions. Interviewer tried to be funny but did not rub off that way as they joked about their power to hire and fire people.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

NYU Langone Health

Application

I interviewed at NYU Langone Health

Interview

Easygoing and relaxed. Not a lot of pressure. First was the interview, then a video orientation reviewing procedure. Afterwards you have to submit a couple of documents before you can volunteer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NYU Langone Health (New York, NY)

Interview

Relaxed review of college coursework and interest in healthcare. Discussion of duties and interests since there are some options beyond core trial responsibilities. Talked about the shadowing portion being very useful for medical school applications.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Why are you interested in medicine? Q: Tell me about your undergrad research.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NYU Langone Health (Brooklyn, NY) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was pretty easy going and fast and the interviewers were very respectful and nice. I am currently waiting to see if I got the job and I am confident about it.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of experience do you have in this particular position?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NYU Langone Health (New York, NY) in Apr 2021

Interview

Interviewed with PI, then with current position holder, then with PI's mentor. They were all about 20-40 minute interviews. It was laid back, and they asked me about my research experience, management style, and work ethic.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NYU Langone Health

Application

I interviewed at NYU Langone Health

Interview

I had two interviews with HR and one interview with the site lead. Overall process took 3-4 weeks from the initial application. Organization was very responsive from the start. I accepted offer and have been working full time for 6+ months

Interview Questions
  • How can you leverage your previous experience for this role?

NYU Langone Health

Application

I interviewed at NYU Langone Health

Interview

In person interview with someone from HR. Then met with director of the department I’d be working for and met some of the senior level physicians. This was followed by meeting the individual department heads I’d be working with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NYU Langone Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NYU Langone Health

Interview

Interview was good. HR interview goes over behavioral questions and manager interview was more about why I wanted the position and my past experience. Make sure to ask manager questions and write a thank you note after.

Interview Questions
  • Why NYU? Why that particular unit?
1 person found this interview helpful