Nagravision Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Nagravision Interview Questions

Interviews at Nagravision

2.8

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nagravision (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

First approach with a recruiter from USA to a role in a local site. Then, a meeting with 2 developers and a manager. After that, a technical test. And that's it.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nagravision (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

This to bring notice about fraud things done by hiring team in bangalore, They offered me role and jus before joining they are telling we lost project each day the HR was calling and asking to look for new offer,
    Font offer if u dont have capacity to hire

I am looking to go legal against these guys

Vice President Interview

Interview

3 interviews + 1 phone interview

Interview Questions

• technical questions on ip and dvb, business case question, career questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

email exchanges and phone calls

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nagravision (Gainesville, FL (US)) in May 2009.

Interview

I got a callback from the hiring manager in Atlanta after I attended the Georgia Tech career fair. He asked if I was willing to move to Gainesville FL for the position which I was. I was then set up for an in person interview at the Gainesville FL office. The company paid for my hotel, gas and meal expenses for the trip. At the Gainesville office I interviewed with the hiring manager as well as with 2 senior engineers. I was asked plenty of technical questions about my previous work experience but did not have to take any test. I was also evaluated (was told this later) on how I got along with the rest of the staff in the office during the interviews and also later when we went out to lunch.

Everyone in the Gainesville office including the manager and coworkers were great. No politics here, just real friendly people who will help you out if you get stuck somewhere. It took them about a week to get back to me and let me know over the phone that I had been extended an offer. Later I went to the Atlanta office to receive the offer letter and also took a brief software engineering test that they have their entry level candidates take (even though I was not entry level they wanted to make sure I had a certain minimum skill). If you know your way around memory addressing and pointers it shouldnt be a problem.

Interview Questions

• Describe your work experience with low level programming.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They would not negotiate their offer at all, however i believe that their initial offer was pretty high in itself.

System Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nagravision (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in February 2007.

Interview

Not bad very friendly enviroment. Got to know each other and the company. The interview was in a panel format, with question about my experience and also information about the requirement to the Job. The were great they made an offer with in a week and they were very flexible in the start date.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nagravision (Bengaluru) in April 2020.

Interview

Easy interview process. They only ask what they need and if our experience will help them. Task was given to prove. There was a 1:1. Then I was given a task. Once the task was approved, I was interviewed again by the same person. Then I was interviewed by the manager. Later the final interview was with Director.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nagravision (Bengaluru) in January 2020.

Interview

Interview process went good, there was written test mostly on java and few data base related questions, technical round on java, selenium and manual testing , HR discussion and manager discussion.

Interview Questions

• It was completely Technical interview on java, selenium , manual testing and sql database   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nagravision (New Delhi) in March 2019.

Interview

They have taken 2 technical.First round was coding 4 programs to write.after that face to face.Now, He asked about my job profile and then told our requirement is different, you should know docker, Uft and Java and all.we are not using any frameworks so we don't have required a backend developer.Very bad experience, I spent 300 rupees for the interview and they have taken only one round which was coding in technical without asking questions they told me to go.Dont go there and waste ur time, they are giving very less package too.

Interview Questions

• write any two programs :
      1.using stack implement queue
      2.given string is palindrome
      3.check anagram for the two string
      4.find distance between two words
      easy questions I have correctly attempted 3 in 30 minutes   Answer Question

S S E(Senior Software Engineer) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Nagravision (Bengaluru) in September 2018.

Interview

Applied through Job world consultancy and process took 1 weeks time and Later their whole drama started.
    HR Head does not hold a stand to get the offers approval or even basic approvals.After taking their own sweet time they will come with "Sorry by mistake we took the interviews we were not hiring and also sorry the package we approved now we are not getting approval" or all the silly excuses.

Interview Questions

• JAVA, Spring , Hibernate, Testcases   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nagravision (Bengaluru) in July 2018.

Interview

1. Shortlisting of the Candidate
    2. Technical round with senious developer& HR
    3. F2F interview with the team leading.
    4. Coding - task was given and was said to code it & check the code is working fine or not

Interview Questions

• 1. Updating some code of your project.
      2. What is important money or knowledge   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.