Newgen Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Newgen Software Interview Questions

Interviews at Newgen Software

2.9

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Newgen Software (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

First Round - Situation Based Questions only, nothing technical
    Second Round - Technical Discussion
    The whole process will take more than 6 hours.
    And after one round of interview, I had HR Discussion where he refused to pay me as promised. He told as per company policies, they can offer max 20% on my current CTC.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Newgen Software.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter. Many phone conversations. Two face to face meetings. More phone conversations with senior management. Had to fill out a long profile form answering same questions with information from resume. Took forever for them to check my references.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Newgen Software.

Interview

Was a rigorous interview consisting of 3-4 rounds

Interview Questions

• My weak area was Databases and questions pertaining to this topic   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiation

Associate Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Newgen Software.

Interview

Wirtten - Aptitude + Technical
    Pschyometric Test
    Technical Interview - Not Easy at all but not very hard also.
    HR interview

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Newgen Software.

Interview

Written psychometric technical 1 hr written was easy, technical interview was of core Java, puzzle, threads basic questions. Go through the basic core Java and servlets question, that's enough to crack the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Newgen Software (Chandigarh) in August 2015.

Interview

The process was quiet good. Interviewers and Hr were friendly and helpful. I got a call from naukri.com and selection process was held at chandigarh. In total 5 rounds were conducted.

Interview Questions

• They asked core java questions and i was asked to write some programs in java.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Newgen Software (Mumbai) in June 2015.

Interview

1 round :
    Written test of 1 hour
    25 english question ( require command on english )
    25 java/j2ee questions (good one not that difficult )

2 round:
    Technical interview ( questions on database and java )
    One should have good command on basic of database queries and multithreading , jsp, collections, servlet.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They have some predefined standard accordingly they gonna offer but they maintain industry standards and will offer you good package.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Newgen Software (Greater Noida) in September 2018.

Interview

Process involved psychometric test, technical and English objective questions,Email writing followed by 2 TR, 1 MR and 1 HR. Give your best in technical and there will be 90% chance that you will get selected.They dljust care about their requirement. Like i know Node JS but since their demand was for Angular JS, they rejected me. They want you to start working on their technologies from day 1 after your notice period.

Interview Questions

• JSP, Servlet, Core Java, Database, LESS, SASS and angular Javascript   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Newgen Software (Noida) in June 2018.

Interview

There are basically three round. 1.written test(objective type) 2.f2f 3.HR Roud,
    written is easy if u have good overall knowledge of java and database. f2f is little difficult they will start from core java to advance java. And about your projects that u have worked.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Newgen Software (Noida) in June 2018.

Interview

First they take personality test, followed by technical interview.
    interviewer asked me various questions of java, angularJs and SQL.
    Initially they handover me the form to fill basic details but it was like writing your resume once again and then i had to wait much for further process
    then they take personality test and then technical round which was Telephonic,
    he asked me various questions and it was bit difficult. overall an average experience

Interview Questions

• questions asked were from core java,overriding,overloading ,about collections ,
      from angularJs they basically asked about experience in enterprise edition project and from Sql he asked about basic queries   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.