Newton Investment Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews for Top Jobs at Newton Investment Management

Sort:

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Newton Investment Management (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

First round interview with HR lady from BNY Mellon. Was referred to Newton and had an interview with two people - a director and associate. They asked me general questions about myself and views on the industry, nothing technical.

Interview Questions

• Describe an example of yourself demonstrating integrity.   Answer Question

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Newton Investment Management (London, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Initial phone screen, followed by 2 on-site interviews, each comprised of 2 1 hour sessions. First on-site included a written (pen & paper) technical test as one of the sessions.

Interview Questions

• How do you respond to criticism of your ideas and solutions?   Answer Question

Database Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Newton Investment Management (London, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

30 minute phone interview with the team lead, 1 hour technical interview, again with the team lead and a another team member, and then a further meeting with a human resources team.

Interview Questions

• design a solution for a daily file enrichment process   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.