Next Big Thing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 16 Feb 2019

Interviews for Top Jobs at Next Big Thing

Sort:

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Next Big Thing (Berlin (Germany)) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied online and in two weeks I got call for HR interview. After HR interview I got call for technical interview. Interview was with senior engineers and they have asked questions about my skill set and some general questions about software engineering process.

Front End Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Next Big Thing in January 2019.

Interview

It was one of the best interviews I ever had! The interviewer is seasoned, smart, and reflects the company culture. Despite some hard questions, It turned into an easy interview for me.

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Next Big Thing (Berlin (Germany)) in November 2018.

Interview

I applied on linkedin and I got contacted by a recruiter after a week.
    We did a video interview because I dont live in Berlin. Few days later I met with 2 Marketing Managers online again. I was rejected after this step because I did not have enough experience in that particular area, but according to what i was told, final step was meeting with the department lead and another senior marketing person.

I generally liked how they handled the process, it seemed like they have good ideas but I found the questions rather technical. I do not have any blockchain experience but I was expected to understand it..

Interview Questions

• How do you market a seed stage high-tech startup to non-tech investors?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever structured a marketing database? Which one?   Answer Question
    • What do you think will be challenging for you in this job? and then
      What do you think your growth areas are?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.