Next Education India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 15 Mar 2019

2.8

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Firast round will be Written test some time it will be online test, If you qualify it next round will be Technical round1, after that there may be Techincal round2 based on experience, then final round which is HR Discussion

Interview Questions

• Logical reasoning, aptitude, basic Technical questions   2 Answers

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Next Education India (Hyderabad) in November 2013.

Interview

I was contacted through the HR.As told they got my profile from JOB PORTAL.
    Interview Process: 2 Rounds of Telephonic + 1 Manager + Director Round

Interview questions were goood.They did not asked much about the Core Java but advanced concpets.
    You need to be Strong in JVM implementation,Memory Management(heap,nursery etc)They also asked about advanced java questions of how to count the no. of vistors on a site when you have two different servers.Also asked about the session object.

The process was smooth and quick.

Interview Questions

• Count the no. of visitors in real time when you have more than one servers?   1 Answer

I am working with a MNC which is much process oriented.
    Next education is a good startup but the problem for me was it was into Education Sector which seems not much promising to me.And yes NO ONSITE.
    I was expecting something MORE.

Senior Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Next Education India (Hyderabad) in June 2017.

Interview

Consultancy people arranged (usually that is the process they hire employees) scheduled interview. First round is telephonic and second round is F2F at their office in jublihills. Their Primary focus was on Protractor

Interview Questions

• Telephonic interview - Asked about
      1. Protractor basics

7. Why Protractor
      8. Difference between Protractor vs Selenium   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Next Education India (Hyderabad) in November 2017.

Interview

Written test and interviews
    MCQ where ask output of simple java program.
    Also 4 coding questions like reverse a number find anagram find minimum path in matrix. It was hacker earth test.

Interview

There were three rounds. Firstly, I had to send a video of me teaching, next was the technical round and finally the skype call. It was pretty standard and not really probing questions.

Interview Questions

• They mostly asked about my work in the previous organization.   Answer Question

Finance Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Next Education India.

Interview

Attended after communication via email. Interview consist of two rounds. Overall interview experience was good. Don't know why they were asking unwanted questions. But they make sure to ask everything from basics to high end professional. Got the offer but declined due to lack of package. Kind advice management to hike better packages for positions.

Interview Questions

• Basic accounts related questions..bank reconcile..profit and loss a/cs...balance sheet..trial balance...ratios.. journal entries...adjustment entries..finalisation related..basic excel functions   Answer Question

Academic Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Next Education India (Bengaluru) in June 2012.

Interview

very good staff, very helpful, interview depends on which position u are applying

Academic Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moradabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Next Education India (Moradabad) in October 2011.

Interview

Click here to get the A+ Teachers' Interview Edge and discover 101 powerful potential answers to the most popular interview questions teachers are asked and maximize your confidence at your next interview.

Find out more about education interview questions and answers here

Question 1 - What are your thoughts on team-teaching?

Question 2 - What are your greatest strengths?

Question 3 - What is your biggest weakness?

Question 4 - Let's imagine an interview for a grade one teaching position and the interviewer asks: "Describe your classroom's physical appearance."

Interview Questions

• Let's imagine an interview for a grade one teaching position and the interviewer asks: "Describe your classroom's physical appearance." Having prepared ahead of time, you understand the interviewer[s] attempt to determine:.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Don't Accept the Job offer till the time you are not with your dream job offer.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Next Education India (Hyderabad).

Interview

Firstly written exam with 20 questions in which we have aptitude, technical and also some programs. We have to write code for some programs Except that every thing is easy. Programs related to C, DS etc. Secondly we have 2 technical rounds which includes questions related to C ,DS, DBMS JAVA etc. After that we have HR which is more about yourself .

SME Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Next Education India (Hyderabad) in January 2017.

Interview

A lady who was the PM and SL of the team took my interview. I was asked just one question, "how can English be taught in a classroom where a teacher does not know English?" When she heard me use the term "audio-visual mode" she said I am selected!! Never realised interviews could be this easy and stupid. Anyways, I was given a paper to solve as that falls under the recruitment process. Anyways 1 question and BAM!!! I was selected. Should have pondered upon it more then to take an informed decision but I was too young and naive to understand the situation.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.