NiYO Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

NiYO Interview Questions

Interviews at NiYO

2.8

Senior Frontend Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NiYO.

Interview

Initially they gave a task and then there were three rounds. After 1st and 2nd rounds I asked for the feedback and they said i am selected for the next round and gave a positive overall feedback . The third and the final round was Techno + Managarial round, which went just okayish, but the interviewer still gave a positive feedback. I was hoping for my selection but didn't get any call from the HR. Instead I had to specially text her for the result, and she said that I got rejected in the last round (despite having answered the questions correctly).

They will literally consume your precious time, will keep you hanging till the last round and finally reject you that's all. They clearly got to know about my experience and knowledge according to the first two rounds, and even after giving a positive feedback in all the rounds they rejected be based on some silly irrelevant questions. These people truly dont know how to take an interview.

This company is a waste of time guys. Don't consider joining this company. Give the interview solely for the sake of practice, and reject them even if you get an offer.

Senior Software Engineer IOS Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NiYO.

Interview

HR doesn't respond to emails i have mailed 7-8 mail not a single reply. After scheduling 1st round she didn't have courtesy to send the feedback of round. Poor HR communication.

Senior Frontend Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NiYO (Bengaluru) in July 2020.

Interview

Very Bad Interview process, mental HR and recruiters, immatured Tech managers interviewing on the scenario to make your day wasted (current as well as upcoming), taking advantage of the pandemic situation.

The process started with a Telephonic round followed by an assignment. The feedback was good for both.

In the 3rd Technical round, the interview taken by an oversmart, immatured person not knowing anything regarding how to take interviews just googling and asking to code which that illiterate (theoretically educated) person wants to hear of. Eventually, cleared that round.

4th round was with the head of engineering, cleared as well. HR messaged in that same evening that they'll call on next day.

Next day I got to know, the HR discussed with other tech managers regarding the selection and rejected my profile. I don't remember if I had answered a single question wrong whichever was asked, was answered by my bare mouth.

I would say to avoid this company, because it will only waste your time.

Full Stack Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NiYO.

Interview

The time for the interview was not specific. During the interview day, they were not even sure who would be taking the interview. Also no feedback after the interview.
    Highly Unprofessional.

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NiYO (Bengaluru) in November 2019.

Interview

Great and simple process. 2 rounds-first one being normal intro and comm skills and the second one to ensure that you r aware of the role-scenario based round. Maybe mock calls can be done but if you r good at assessment of the situation, it gets very smooth.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions, just the ones that were relevant.   1 Answer

Senior Test Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NiYO (Bengaluru) in September 2019.

Interview

Tech interview. Got a call from a consultant, for sr test automation role. recruiter didn't explained much. rescheduled it as per my availability. there were 3-4 rounds. I couldn't clear the first one itself. below is a synopsis of round 1.

Interview Questions

• given an array of strings find all the strings that don't have any vowels.   1 Answer

AML Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NiYO.

Interview

It was a Telephonic interview which lasted for 20 minutes. The questions that were asked was all related to basic understanding and two three questions were based on practical aspects. And except that few questions was related to education, previous experience and family background.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NiYO (Bengaluru).

Interview

Tcon
    F2F
    These hiring manager mock you and laugh at you if don't answer correctly.
    Vicious smirk if you are coming from far location. I came from Koramangala.
    I had already given up on reaching this place.
    Did not like the interviewers attitude over the questions asked. Seems too egoist and time pass. They know they don't want to hire and doubts on the candidate.
    Ugly employees avoid such startups.

Interview Questions

Interview

All the 3 interviews went well. Next day they gave an offer which I was trying to negotiate. They told to wait. I waited for 2 long weeks and following up every other day. At the end they say it's been withdrawn despite knowing I'll accept if they couldn't negotiate. So I got the offer but did not get. Strange company. Unprofessional.

Full Stack Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NiYO (Bengaluru) in October 2018.

Interview

Very Interactive and Good Interview Process.
    4 rounds in total.
     (5, if including Online screening as well).
    Attended the Face to Face interview at Bengaluru Location.

Received the online test link from recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Attended a hackerearth online round for full stack developer profile.   2 Answers
    • Round 1: Code level evaluation

To build a full stack platform using UI and Backend technology.
      Mini Requirements:
      A UI form with name (required field), email (required and regex validation) and address selection via dropdown (Country, State & City selection, with depended values).
      Bootstrap/CSS and alignment was for the grace points.

A Backend to accept the request via Rest API and send response on record addition and Validation.   1 Answer
    • Round 2: Backend evaluation

Java and Spring questions were asked.
      Multi-threading, J2EE concepts, About Java Generics , Lambda, About Spring Boot annotations and one question on design thinking was there.   1 Answer
    • Round 3: Managerial Round With the NiYO Director   1 Answer
    • Round 4: HR round   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.