NorQuest College Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at NorQuest College

Sort:

Manager, PMO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NorQuest College (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview in two parts: screening and then full interview. The screening was quite straightforward, mostly testing content knowledge. It was so easy that I thought the thing they were really looking for was an evaluation of my verbal communication skills and general suitability before taking the time to conduct the full interview.

The second interview was 60 minutes and used behavioural descriptive interviewing - looking for examples of how I had previously addressed situations and the outcomes.

Interview Questions

• Screening interview focused entirely on content knowledge - what's the difference between a project and a program, etc.   1 Answer
    • Full interview was a little more comprehensive. No curve balls. Focused on standard PM experiences.   1 Answer

N/A Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NorQuest College.

Interview

NorQuest College had perhaps the most unprofessional interview process I've experienced. The interviewers were more than 20 minutes late, and when I asked the receptionist in the waiting area what was going on, she offered no help.

When I was finally called in, the interviewers were clearly looking to rush through the process.

Interview Questions

• None - very by the book questions about behavioural/situational responses.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NorQuest College (Edmonton, AB (Canada)).

Interview

Panel interview of 5 people total, including HR, the direct hiring manager in which I worked under, and the individual who I was replacing (she was moving on to another role within the department). They were very focused questions about leadership style, interacting with management, and process facilitation scenarios. Interview lasted about an hour total.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if your boss told you 1+1 = 3? How would you handle this?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.