Nordex Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Nordex Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Nordex Group

2.7

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nordex Group (Albuquerque, NM (US)).

Interview

Phone call from main office then a text message requesting an appointment time. I texted back and the appointment was set. During the interview the HR personnel were very helpful polite and concerned.

Interview Questions

• I was ask several question about my availability and willingness to relocate. I also, was asked about my experience in this specific field and expectations from the job.   Answer Question

HSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Branch, IA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Nordex Group (West Branch, IA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

LONG. It took two weeks to here back about a phone interview and another 3 weeks before a face to face interview was scheduled. Interview team was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working for a manager that willing hates people of LGBTQ life styles.   1 Answer

Commissioner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nordex Group.

Interview

Submitted application online, 1 phone screening interview with HR followed by 1 phone interview with the hiring manager. The following week invited me for an in person interview (flight/car paid for by Nordex). The following week I heard from HR with an offer. First offer is negotiable.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you received constructive criticism and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordex Group (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

I get the email for interview and then we have a telephone interview. I think the process is ok for me but after 2 weeks, I get the email, that I failed for the interview. I guess that the company maybe think I need the company to apply H1B sponsor, It is a little difficult for them.

Master Thesis Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Nordex Group in January 2014.

Interview

I new someone who was working for Nordex and got the e-mail address of an employee at Load Calculation Department. Another person from the same department contacted me almost 2 months later. We scheduled a phone interview.
    In the interview, they asked me about Genetic Algorithm, how to understand if the result is optimal or not, which projects I did by using C. They go through all the programming languages that I wrote to my Resume. They didn't ask questions specific questions but they wanted me to explain the projects that I did by using the programming languages. They also asked me about the tools that are used in Wind Energy. I didn't have experience in any of them.
    In general, I wasn't expecting to have that difficult technical problem in the first phone interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked about the projects that I did 3 years ago. I should have prepared better.   Answer Question

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nordex Group (Chicago, IL (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

Submitted resume, did one phone screening, then 3 in-house interviews in one day with 3 people

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nordex Group (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

Phone screen, in person interview with 5 people (HR, VP engineering, 3 co-workers). Very laid back interview. There wasn't many job specific challenging questions, and it was more of a personality screen for fit than it was a technical competency examination.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions mostly, limited in depth technical questions, process oriented questions   Answer Question

Commercial Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Nordex Group (Manchester, England (UK)) in July 2019.

Interview

HR girl took ages to get back to me to schedule this interview.
    Interview finally scheduled and booked to take one hour, it took two hours of literally one pre written question after
    End of the interview they said they’d get back to me in 24 hours.
    HR girl never got back to me, I emailed her and she asked to ring me back at 4pm. I’m still waiting and that was several weeks ago.
    So I’d just mention that it makes the company look very badly when they are unable to take care and respect the candidate in giving a feedback or calling back when you said you would. Makes me thankful I didn’t end up working for someone like this.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamburg (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nordex Group (Hamburg (Germany)).

Interview

Attended three interviews with different people in a very professional environment. Interviewers make me felt at ease. the whole process lasted a bit more than expected, due to external factors.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamburg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nordex Group (Hamburg (Germany)) in November 2018.

Interview

It took them 2 months to answer my application and I got invited for a personal interview with a HR representative, the Team Leader and the Head of department. Mostly general questions about skills and personality.
    They never called back to tell that I did not qualify for the next round...

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.