Novel Office Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Novel Office Interview Questions

Interviews at Novel Office

2.7

Process Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

My interview was at 12, after reaching there requested to write down details on back of resume and submit to the receptionist. Post she told to enter some personal data in system and asked to wait. After 30 mintes, the hr will conduct IQ test it's like pure logical aptitude with true or false options in every round there give more important timespan. 2nd round excel test - you have to be creator of excel to clear this round. 3rd hr round personal question then next round I do know because I failed to clear second round

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Novel Office (New York, NY (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

Interview process went for a week or two. Haven't received any feedback on why I was rejected till date. Even after asking multiple times and emailing the POC, they don't have an answer to why they rejected. Such unprofessional behaviour of the HR (contact person : Parameshwari)

Interview Questions

• 1. work experience brief round
      2. HR telephonic round
      3. Aptitude test
      4. F2F technical round
      5. In office essay write up and cognitive reasoning test   Answer Question

HR-Executive Interview

Interview

Initial telephonic interview with questions about my background followed by an online aptitude test.
    I received an email after a few weeks saying that the position was on hold due to “administrative reasons” . Not sure if this was the truth as I saw the same vacancy posted on a job website again, few days before I received that email, which gave me the impression that the company was still actively looking for a candidate.

My suggestion would be, to be more transparent with the interview results. If I was rejected from the start I would appreciate a straight NOT selected response than a made up response.

BDM Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novel Office.

Interview

the first round was about aptitude. the second round was about the LRT. the 3rd round and further involved only the skills I possess and why I wanted this job and stuff.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Novel Office (Bengaluru) in June 2020.

Interview

Very good as there are more than 4 rounds with the h different criteria. The focus is on your analytical intelligence and social skills. And the interview is not that difficult if you have the right characteristics needed to pass it, i am sorey i wrote the last line to complete my 30 words.

Interview Questions

• About myself, my past, my future plans, my salary expectation, my past experience etc etc   1 Answer

Client Relationship Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novel Office (Bengaluru) in June 2020.

Interview

There was five rounds. The first round was aptitude test. The second round was essay writing. The third round was with HR . Fourth round was with Team leader. The fifth round was with HR which was salary discussion.

Interview Questions

• How important is the job for you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Novel Office (Bengaluru) in June 2020.

Interview

We have the telephonic interview then one on one with the manager. They are knowledgeable and encouraging to come up with new solutions to solve the problems with the clients and what Novel can provide.

Property Analyst Interview

Interview

I went through 4 rounds of interview.
    1. Aptitude test - It was average.
    2. HR round - Basic HR questions, like tell me about yourself and questions on past experience.
    3. Managerial Round - General questions to understand you.
    4. Meeting with CEO

HR-Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novel Office (Bengaluru) in May 2020.

Interview

It was very transparent, and a smooth interview rounds, had got an opportunity to meet management as well. Initially I had few online tests, after which i got to meet HR.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Novel Office (Bengaluru) in April 2020.

Interview

The interview was flexible as it was during the covid 19 pandemic period, There were 2 telephonic rounds and later one video call one on one.It was very challenging .

Interview Questions

• They have asked me about my career plans,study history,why would i want to change my field from computers to business development ,my competence ,certifications ,parents history,if i can relocate and adapt to changes etc,.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.