Novel Office Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Novel Office

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novel Office (Bengaluru) in December 2018.

Interview

I got a call from one of the HR about the vacancy. I went for a interview , first round was a IQ test which is very easy . Its a online test .There are 30 questions and you will get 15 mins , there is no negative marking . Question are logical rearranging the sentences . I will suggest you to go through the Indiabix website and study logical reasoning , you will get all the questions from there.
    After this round there is another round , that is reasoning again same online but they will get 40 mins time to complete 10 questions which is subjective. You need to write the answers no mcq.
    The questions are full of riddles all the 10 questions.
    Question are like you want to cross the river along with him a cabbage, a goat , a lion is there . If you go alone the lion eats goat . If you take lion with you then goat eats cabbage.

Like this there are 10 questions so i suggest you see the riddles .

Then i was waiting outside and they said there are alot of people applied so we need so time and get back to you for further rounds .

But important things is they are hiring a software developer for there company website maintenance develope for company . There are not into client projects n all they do for themselfs.

Hope so it will helpful .

Interview Questions

• Iq test which consists of aptitude and then logical reasoning which is nothing but the riddles.   Answer Question

IT Engineer, Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kudlu Gate Hosur Road

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Novel Office (Kudlu Gate Hosur Road) in May 2019.

Interview

I was uploaded my CV in Naukari & received call from HR, they told you're CV is short listed and one day went to office.
    First round is IQ test which contains 30 questions & 15 Minutes time, these questions are general aptitude questions.
    Second round is HR, discussed with briefly of my work experinece, later IT person asked questions regarding my work experinece & all.
    Senior IT asked questions about Networking like IP, Routing, VLAN,STP & Server side like DNS, AD, ADC, FS..etc answered all questions.
    At last selected in interview, got an offer letter & nice working environment.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novel Office (Bengaluru) in January 2019.

Interview

First Round is written assessment two parts 1 aptitude 30 questions 15 min time and 2nd Accounts related 10 questions 15 min time,Easy to moderate, After that Asked for E-mail Writing, Then There was HR Round, I feel HR should Have little more experienced, Not Good , If you Qualify in HR there Will be a hiring manager round,then salary Discussion.

In HR round mostly Questions from your resume

Office is Okay,,

Interview Questions

• which account should credit when fixed asset sold for loss   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novel Office (Bengaluru) in June 2018.

Interview

the interview proces had 4 simple rounds, 1st was HR round and they asked simple questions like where do u live? what is your salary expectancy?etc....2nd was accounts test which was very simple ..it had 10 ques to be answered in 15mins....3rd round was iq test which was again very simple and had ques like series completion etc....based on these three test they select you and then again HR meets you and finalises the salary and makes clear what the work you will be doing.

Interview Questions

• if someone rents our service for 18 days in a month ..how will you calculate the amount   1 Answer

HR Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Novel Office (Bengaluru) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview was good. Questions asked were easy and relevant. There was an IQ test followed by English communication skill test. I was asked to write a page on any topic, am comfortable with. Interviewer was very co operative. By the end one would feel the interviewer was present to hire you and not to fire you!

Interview Questions

• General questions related to work   1 Answer

Senior Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Novel Office (Bengaluru) in January 2018.

Interview

This is just a fancy title given by the company. Once you appear for the interview they will tell you it's a telecalling job and nothing else. They are not even sure if they can pay you salary. Unless you are in absolute mess , don't join there.

Interview Questions

• they will just ask you nothing as they have no knowledge of business.   Answer Question

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novel Office (Bengaluru) in November 2018.

Interview

Interview process was quite lengthy but all genuine rounds to select a good candidate. My first round was Aptitude and then writing test. Second round was with HR, then with HR Manager and the final round was with Operation Head. Overall the process is professional.

Interview Questions

• General question to know about myself and my past work experience.   Answer Question

Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bommanahalli, Hosur Road

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Novel Office (Bommanahalli, Hosur Road) in March 2019.

Interview

One round was there general questions asked by two Hr.
    Waited for long .before going to the interview Hr Ankita Gopi called 100 times. After completing the interview the person has not shared the feedback even.
    How irresponsible nonsense Hr.
    As a Recruiter you must send the feedback mail to the candidate whether it is positive or Negative.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novel Office (Bengaluru) in May 2018.

Interview

Friendly process which helped me to show my talents during the session. HR motivated much to show my abilities to them. There were various rounds to test our ability. Finally it was an awesome experience with the team.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Novel Office (Bengaluru) in March 2019.

Interview

Firstly, the HR was encouraging from when I applied for the job online. The interview process was quick. The IQ and logic test were competent measures to identify potential candidates. They called me back in 1 day for the next round to speak with the Team Leaders and the offer was rolled out. The interview was conducted efficiently and tactfully.

Interview Questions

• I liked the IQ test the most, no long conversations to gauge personality and intelligence of the person, just number based results.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.