Nucleus Software Exports Interview Questions

Updated 17 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 185 of over 185 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nucleus Software Exports

Nucleus Software Exports

Application

I interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports

Interview

firstly online assessment they asked aptitude reasoning &technical questions if you qualified this round you go for technical round (they asked me about java , cloud computing ,project)after that hr round

Interview Questions
  • basic concepts of oops, related to your project
    Answer Question

Nucleus Software Exports

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports

Interview

1 written having 30 technical and reasoning objective question +2 face to facetechnical round +hr ,all the round have completed on the same day and it was nice experience .they can give you offer on the same day if you are exceptionally good.if you don't get offer then don't worry you will have still chance to get it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nucleus Software Exports

Application

I interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports

Interview

I got a call from the HR.They called me for the interview process first round was aptitude test which consists of mcqs consists of core Java aptitude questions and advanced Java ,I cleared the round then I have given technical interview they asked me questions from core Java,struts,jsp, database and sql I cleared it also and then I hr interview was held.

Interview Questions
  • Java oops, struts, jsp, database, sql

Nucleus Software Exports

Application

I interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports

Interview

Smooth and his nature was good. The questions asked easy and anyone with basic programming knowledge can crack it. You should have clear comcept of oops and should be well prepared for the questions asked on the projects you have worked on.

Interview Questions
  • Basic coding questions like prime number, reversing a string, puzzle and some basic oops qustions.

Nucleus Software Exports

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports

Interview

1. They conducted 3 rounds of interview: 2 telephonic and one in-person 2. They have given 1 assignment related to job responsibilities 3. Hr discussion after clearing all the rounds 4. Offer Letter

Interview Questions
  • My previous experience , technical questions and behavioral questions

Nucleus Software Exports

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports

Interview

They called us one by one and were asked to give our resume. They made us wait for few minutes and then were asked to write a code for a pattern.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nucleus Software Exports

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports

Interview

The interview process was quite good, the panel was very friendly and they asked me questions related to data analysis and then they asked me more questions related to data analysis

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

2 Technical Rounds basically on Core java, OOPs, Collection, Multithreading, Spring and Hibernate. Some questions will be related to Database. Post that there will be a Managerial round. If cleared all 3 then HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Fairly Easy questions. Two rounds in whole interview process. 1st Round was based on Data Structures, Scheduling Algorithms like FCFS etc. 2nd Round was hr round consists of favourite programming language, salary expectations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nucleus Software Exports

Application

I interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports

Interview

There was a standard test which consisted of logical reasoning, Java, data structures and algorithms. In the interview question were asked based on basic Java, data structures and was asked a few puzzles. Then there was a HR round in which questions were asked about relocability etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 185 Interviews