Oasis Resource Management Pvt . Interview Questions

Updated 24 Jun 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

Interviews at Oasis Resource Management Pvt .

Positive56%
Negative33%
Neutral11%
Recruiter43%
In Person29%
Applied online29%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oasis Resource Management Pvt .

Oasis Resource Management Pvt .

Application

I interviewed at Oasis Resource Management Pvt .

Interview

it was very good, helpful and i had really great exp, i like the working environment and i will suggest others to go for the same. company environment is very friendly and cooperative

Interview Questions
  • about education and family background
    1 Answer

Application

Interview

My interview process was so smooth, there is 3 rounds of the interview. There is no difficulty in the interview process. The questions were asked was very simple. All questions were depend on previous job profile.

Interview Questions
  • It's all depends upon your previous profile or about your overall experience which you hold.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oasis Resource Management Pvt . (New Delhi) in Aug 2017

Interview

The process took two rounds of face to face interview amongst which one with the Hr and other with Team leader. The Hr was very friendly. Interview rounds took only 15 min for it's completion. Friendly and professional Work culture

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oasis Resource Management Pvt . (Mumbai) in Aug 2017

Interview

It was face to face interview. Interviewer was quite good. She offered me Water.She made me feel comfortable first. Interview was easy. But I didn't get offer because they want atleast 1 year of experience as a relationship manager.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself What do you know about Oasis Resource Management. What is Migration Why people Migrate

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oasis Resource Management Pvt . (New Delhi)

Interview

My interview took jst 7 min.. Total nonsense.. The Hr who took my interview jst told me abt the process n the salary. The salary which they discussed is total insane..got confused the day I joined.

Interview Questions
  • You have any issues in sales? Is the only question they asked me

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oasis Resource Management Pvt . (New Delhi)

Interview

It waz very good.. i loved the HRs and they very gud with me.. and they really knew that hw badly i want that job. I loved this place alot

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oasis Resource Management Pvt . (Mumbai) in Feb 2017

Interview

over skype. from delhi. they had cut down my salary into two equal parts, fixed and variable. I was assured that the min.salary will be given only in the worst case scenario, i.e, no sales. It was not informed that this was a completely sales role, which i later found out.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oasis Resource Management Pvt . (New Delhi) in Dec 2013

Interview

Unprofessional and pathetic hiring process, And more over one pathetic person will be sitting infront you and ask you about silly questions and if your IQ level is bit high you gonna feel why the hell i have wasted my day in coming to this hole, So advice is just ignore

Interview Questions
  • Nothing if you have smiling face they can take you

Anonymous Employee in MISSING VALUE

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Oasis Resource Management Pvt . in Mar 2012

Interview

Firstly you have telephonic conversation then they call you for the interview and have one to one interview with the candidate. They generally inquire about the background and what all achievements you have achieved so far.

Interview Questions
  • what all you have studied and how can you apply it in the future?
RSS Feed</>Embed