OnMobile Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

OnMobile Interview Questions

Interviews at OnMobile

3.1

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OnMobile (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Very bad hiring process, they took me to the last round which is going through 1 aptitude which is hand written, then they took 3 technical rounds which is filled with quizzes and questions on java or any oop concept, and then the HR, and basically your made to sit there from 8 in the morning to 9 in the night and then they give u a little bit assurance that you selected and then they reject you! They say we've put a lot of hard work and then they REJECT you!! I was one among 500 people who went till the top 5 , barely 3 of us spoke to the hr and for some reason he rejects two, they're very bad at their process, keep your dreams way too low, it's a foolish thing they do to you, have a good day :)

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OnMobile in January 2014.

Interview

It was good overall. Basic Data Structures and Algorithm Questions,
    Recursion, Object Oriented concepts and Algorithms. You can use any preferred programming language.There is an aptitude test in the beginning and then onsite with 5 rounds. Most of them are based on Java OOP.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OnMobile.

Interview

I got interviwed from On-Campus Recruitment. The standard procedures of three rounds technical tests and one Technical Interview. This was purely Puzzle Solving.

Legal Counsel Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OnMobile.

Interview

It was well planned and good experience. There should have been feedback provided for the employee. most questions were experience based. However, could have kept a lesser experince person for the role.

Interview Questions

• How to handle termination of employees   1 Answer

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OnMobile (Bengaluru) in September 2019.

Interview

So the interview was a phone screening. I’m not sure what the interviewer was expecting but she kept on asking me about technologies/ tools I used in my project, where and what tags are to be written to configure something in the files, the syntax of the hibernate configuration file, commands for building a project in maven, etc. On top of this she asked me to tell a solution for a program as well as reduce its complexity on call. I’m not sure why she kept on asking me questions of such nature. Judging me by asking such questions, apart from my knowledge on my core domain or the work done in my project, was a bit odd. Also she was confused about the internal working of hash map herself and told me that if a key is same then the node will get added instead of replacing the old value in the singly linked list. I don’t know from when a hash map started allowing duplicate key. After all this, HR gave me a feedback saying they need more experienced guys for the job as if the ones present there are not good enough for the job.

Interview Questions

• she was confused about the internal working of hash map herself and told me that if a key is same then the node will get added instead of replacing the old value in the singly linked list. I don’t know from when a hash map started allowing duplicate key.   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at OnMobile (Bengaluru).

Interview

It is good, interviewers are good and chill they make u feel comfortable first before starting interview, Mostly on java and testing tool like selenium and Qa processes such as test scenarios etc

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Interview

The first round had 10 questions... Of 7 or 3 marks each. The question were from quants and logical. It was little hard. I try and managed to solve 3 questions.

Interview Questions

• The questions were from logical and quantitative.?
      time and work.
      speed and distance.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at OnMobile.

Interview

3 technical rounds with questions on Linux , database and telecom protocols. call flows, ss7 architecture. tomcat , configuring application in tomcat, port numbers, understanding of the current role, management skills

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OnMobile (Bengaluru) in May 2019.

Interview

I got interviewed from Recruitment agency. The standard procedures of three rounds technical tests and one Technical Interview. This was purely Puzzle Solving. first we have to gave one Aptitude test round then face to face interview round after that we have to take last and final round for hr round

Interview Questions

• what is difference between checked and unchecked exception.?   Answer Question

Android Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at OnMobile (New Delhi) in May 2019.

Interview

Asked mid level questions about android and java code.Interviewer was good and i had a good wxperiwncw. But not sure about the company work culture or environment. Office environment is ok.

Interview Questions

• written test asking about android is there and then a technical interview   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.