Onicra Credit Rating Agency Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Onicra Credit Rating Agency Interview Questions

Interviews at Onicra Credit Rating Agency

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Onicra Credit Rating Agency (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2016.

Interview

Basic Hr round,then the manager round and lastly the director round.The hr asked the basic questions about yourself and background,then after 1 hour manager came and asked about the qualifications and marks scored and then asked the difference between depreciation and amortisation,some accounting questions and after that the director came and asked about future plans,ebitda,ratios etc.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Onicra Credit Rating Agency (Gurgaon, Haryana) in August 2016.

Interview

It took Just 2 Hours to finalize me, there was one HR round, One Manager round and final round. They asked me About Ratios, Project in MBA, DUpont Analysis, Cash Flow Statement, What do you Know about rating, How to judge credit worthiness of business, what are debentures.

Interview Questions

• About Ratios, Project in MBA, DUpont Analysis, Cash Flow Statement, What do you Know about rating, How to judge credit worthiness of business, what are debentures   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Onicra Credit Rating Agency (Gurgaon, Haryana) in August 2016.

Interview

It was a two rounds of interview taken by the managers. All questions asked fro ratios and my summer project. The interview was easy. They mainly asked questions from ratios.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Onicra Credit Rating Agency (Bhubaneswar) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview Process was quick and short. I have applied online through which i got a call from them and schedule my telephonic interview. The question was all about myself, my SIP and regarding some financial ratios. some of the questions are : - Net profit margin, gross profit margin, current ratios, formula of current ratio, Methods in financial analysis, cost of goods sold formula.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Onicra Credit Rating Agency (Gurgaon, Haryana) in March 2016.

Interview

1 round of interview easy looked like they wanted to take us but backed out. NO Management nothing They took Hr round of 1 student initially but after that they changed their mind if they have one

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Onicra Credit Rating Agency (Ahmedabad) in February 2014.

Interview

Skype interview was conducted by managment because i was not available at the location of work place that is gurgaon. I got call from HR department first asking the reason to relocate and change the current job. Then skype intereveiw was conducted with senior analyst and general manager of the company asking about job profile related questions and i gave them answer. I was seclected for the post of associate analyst

Interview Questions

• How do forecast the commodity prices
      How would you rate the vendors?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Onicra Credit Rating Agency (Gurgaon, Haryana) in March 2014.

Interview

Just read some ratios relate to the P&L and Balance Sheet. A quick through of financial ratio will make u clear the interview and HR was in so hurry for the joining that they made final in three hours.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Onicra Credit Rating Agency (Noida) in July 2011.

Interview

Recruitment was done through campus placement, there were two interviews- first was general and the other was the technical round.
    general interview was done at college while the technical round took place at the company office.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to analyse any industry in India- i chose steel industry.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Onicra Credit Rating Agency (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process was short and crisp. They asked some basic finance questions. Questions were basically around credit rating. The questions were based on use of ratio analysis, operational capabilities of a company and other finance questions.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Onicra Credit Rating Agency.

Interview

Great Process. One-on-one interviews with detailed questions.

Interview Questions

• Use case n point. They will ask you real experience questions.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.