Optima Tax Relief Interview Questions

Updated 25 Nov 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 72 of over 72 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Optima Tax Relief

Optima Tax Relief

Application

I interviewed at Optima Tax Relief

Interview

Process was over the phone for about 20-30 minutes. I was told a little about the Company. I was asked about some of my work experience in a customer service role. I was asked if working remotely was something I would be willing to do

Interview Questions
  • How many words can I type
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Optima Tax Relief (Santa Ana, CA) in Aug 2020

Interview

1 phone interview and 1 Zoom interview with management. Such a scam. You don't technically work for Optima Tax until you work for their subsidiary and get sales for them, then you get promoted to Optima. Very unprofessional interview, talked about political beliefs, cancel culture, etc.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Optima Tax Relief (Chandler, AZ) in Oct 2019

Interview

Interview process was very simple. Started with a 30 minutes phone interview followed by and onsite in-person interview. I had a follow up phone interview with the VP. They worked around my schedule- since I was currently working.

Interview Questions
  • What type of leadership do you need to succeed?

Optima Tax Relief

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Optima Tax Relief in Jul 2019

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with the recruiter. After completing this I met with face to face with the site director as well as a sales manager. Overall this was an efficient and smooth process.

Interview Questions
  • They asked multiple questions about skills that would transition well to this role.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Optima Tax Relief (Santa Ana, CA) in Jun 2019

Interview

An initial phone interview. Questions asked, provide past employment history and description of responsibilities. A second interview was scheduled within a week, a face to face interview with Department managers.

Interview Questions
  • Provide details of past sales history.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Optima Tax Relief (Santa Ana, CA) in Jun 2019

Interview

I was a bit intimidated in front of 2 managers but it was more conversational and I felt it was productive. I left feeling positive for my questions seemed on point and appropriate for natural flow vs question and answer session.

Interview Questions
  • What if I was the last to achieve my graduation goals while the other team mates were exceeding?

Optima Tax Relief

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Optima Tax Relief in May 2019

Interview

Phone interview and in person interview with 2 Vice Presidents. Then they want you to follow up with an email on why you would be a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your last job and why did you leave the company.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Optima Tax Relief (Santa Ana, CA)

Interview

The interview process was great. Christina Truong was very organized with scheduling and the technology she used during the process was on point. The follow up email and phone call I received was also a nice surprise.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you feel you would be a good fit at Optima Tax Relief?

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Optima Tax Relief (Santa Ana, CA) in Apr 2019

Interview

Phone Screen with HR and then a face to face with multiple people in management. They may be on a conference call for the interview. Make sure you dress to impress.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Optima Tax Relief (Santa Ana, CA) in Feb 2019

Interview

The recruiter was very informative and prepared me very well for the interview process. The interview gave me a lot more information on the company and how they operate. All in all, I feel like I interviewed for the right company.

Interview Questions
  • If you were underperforming compared to your fellow rookies, how would you approach it to do better?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 72 Interviews