Orient Cement Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.9

Sort:

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Orient Cement (Hyderabad) in March 2012.

Interview

It was nice.They asked about the companies history.Genral questions about the group.Location preferances.They asked about the salary expectations.why you want to join the company.what are your hobbies.Some basic questions about management.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Devapur, Telangana

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Orient Cement (Devapur, Telangana) in November 2016.

Interview

I got a call from Devapur site in Nov. for HR position, i faced 2 interviews & felt happy. After few days, they told it was hold. In the month of Apr. i got call again & faced interview & selected.

Feels very happy to share with u & proud to be selected.

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Orient Cement (Nagpur, Maharashtra) in May 2016.

Interview

a) Online test (duration 2.5 hours) consisting of:
    1. Adaptive test
    2. Psychometric test (100 questions )
    3. General Aptitude
    The above online procedure was held on one day. Two days later, the shortlisted candidates proceeded for the below process.

b) Group Discussion (15 mins each group, general topics)
    c) Personal Interview

Interview Questions

• All technical. Questions on your projects and favourite subjects. At the end a few general HR questions.
      Our interviews went for 45 mins each.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Confidence is all it takes!

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orient Cement (Hyderabad) in April 2016.

Interview

a) Online test (duration 2.5 hours) consisting of:
    1. Adaptive test
    2. Psychometric test (100 questions )
    3. General Aptitude
    Test was long yet simple.
    I had the GD on the same day

b) Group Discussion (15 mins each group, general topics)
    c) Personal Interview
    Interview was very short and simple

Interview Questions

• Technical stuff about good construction practices followed by HR interview   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Orient Cement (Mumbai) in April 2015.

Interview

Face to face interview
    Next round would be based on out come.
    Interviewer made me comfortable.
    Straight forward question without any twists and turns.
    bad part had to wait for 2 long hrs to be part of interview as the person was busy

Interview Questions

• Previous job details
      Personal Details
      Aspiration
      Weakness and strength   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Orient Cement (Hyderabad) in February 2017.

Interview

Firstly they conducted a online aptitude test which also had a psychometric test after that they also conducted group discussion after that there was a panel interview comprised of 3 members than a final round with hr head was conducted and offer was given

Interview Questions

• Tell me about urself?
      Tell me about ur intenrship and problems faced and resolution   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Orient Cement (Hyderabad) in November 2016.

Interview

The company conducted Aptitude test which was held day before the company visit to campus followed by shortlist of selected candidate for next
    Round of Gd on next day followed by pi.

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Orient Cement (Nagpur, Maharashtra) in April 2016.

Interview

It was mix interview of HR and Technical. Screening was done by Aptitude test followed by group discussion. Shortlisted candidates were then interviewed by HR along with Plant manager.

Interview Questions

• They inquired mostly about final year project and good you have contributed to the thesis   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Orient Cement (Nagpur, Maharashtra) in February 2018.

Interview

The company came for campus recruitment. There was an aptitude test which was not an issue as not many people were applying. All of us got selected for interview.
    For interview around 10 people were there from which they selected two people.

Interview Questions

• What are your favourite subjects?   Answer Question
    • Details about the final year project   Answer Question
    • Summer internship ( i didn't have any) so I told them about the projects I did in these 4 years.   Answer Question
    • What is fault level of a transformer? Basic questions about induction motor and power system equipments like lightning arrestor surge arrestors mcbs and such   Answer Question
    • For hr they asked me which company did I want to join apart from this, I was reluctant but they encouraged me to say. And I told them   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orient Cement (Visakhapatnam) in March 2014.

Interview

Got interviewed by Senior level management. Included both technical and HR interview. Level of technical interview was high. Senior level management was from the corporate office and included plant level heads as well.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.