Orient Craft Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews for Top Jobs at Orient Craft

Sort:

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Orient Craft (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2015.

Interview

I was referred at Orient craft from a friend for a 3 month internship program. The HR manager got in touch with me via email, after which I had a phone interview. Some technical and behavioral questions were asked. It was not difficult.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Orient craft   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Orient Craft (Gurgaon, Haryana) in April 2012.

Interview

interview was good but there were many issue in company.

Assistant Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Orient Craft (Bengaluru) in March 2010.

Interview

Initial communication on email. confirmation on interview date. first technical round with AVP (Operations) after clearing that second round with AVP (Production and operations) and finally third round with HR to negotiate salary and other formal discussions

Interview Questions

• What will you do if you ever find that your senior is doing a mistake and he is not listening to your suggestions?? will you complain about him to higher management?   2 Answers

Negotiation

I negotiated my salary and few other benefit options. and for freshers i would suggest them to finalize there options for work location in advance as all of their units are not the same and few of them are in very remote locations which you may not like.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orient Craft (New Delhi).

Interview

A panel discussion on general topics followed by a one-to-one interview with shortlisted candidates. Included a portfolio review and open discussion.

The topic was chosen by picking a chit which was followed by an open discussion between candidates. There was no right or wrong answer, just opinions and who could validate their point better.

This was followed by an interview where our portfolios were reviewed and we were encouraged to ask about the company as much as we were asked about ourselves.

Interview Questions

• What are your strong points and how you can contribute to the company?   1 Answer

MT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orient Craft (Mumbai) in February 2012.

Interview

some general question about background

Manager (Operations) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orient Craft (Gurgaon, Haryana) in January 2012.

Interview

Starting from Technical knowledge to Managerial knowledge.....

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.