Oxigen Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 15 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oxigen

Oxigen

Application

I interviewed at Oxigen

Interview

two rounds were there based on testing. mobile app testing questions were asked. SQL queries asked .java questions were there The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire.

Interview Questions
  • What is the key difference between mobile device testing and mobile application testing?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oxigen (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana)

Interview

There is 4 rounds for experience and 5 rounds for fresher. 1. Online test with cocubes for fresher 2. Technical will take this interview whose is working software engineer 3. Technical with Technical lead 4. Technical with VP Technical 5. HR discussion it is just formality So ask very high salary as you can’t expect they will give that much hike.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Oxigen (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Apr 2018

Interview

I attended walk in interviews held on 28 April 2018. The whole process of recruitment was poorly managed. I reached there on time at 9 am ,hr people arrived at 11 am then goes the whole process of foolishness. First they divided the candidates into experienced, freshers and for internship role and another segregation based upon the three profiles java,net and php developer. The whole process was super slow i got interviewed at around 4 pm that is i sat there for around 7 hrs at once. After clearing the first interview in which there was introduction and technical questions. After getting shortlisted for next round i waited for another 3 hrs . After that i was taken upstairs where my next interview round started at around 8 pm,i got shortlisted for next round which was a hr round. And now Here comes the FUNNY things guys,they asked if i can work for free for 6 months and after that if i clear another interview then they will hire me for permanent role,i mean what the fish! And let me tell you to stay in that area you need 10000 for rent only,food cost and other cost extra. You guys expect a fresher out of college to be a fool who can work for you for free and instead spend some handsome amount himself to work for you. You can sponsor an ipl team,a nation team but you can't pay a single penny to poor graduate. In which rock stage age is oxigen in! Learn something from paytm your competitor atleast. However you are very down in the league. Don't fool poor students!

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Oxigen (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Nov 2017

Interview

Basic questions on java. 2 rounds of interview. Interview process was smooth. They offered me a hike of 25%, i rejected at the same moment. After some negotiation they offered 30% hike on fixed and extra 10% PLI. Since my friends already informed me about the trap of PLI, i asked to offer everything in fixed component. Initially they didn't accept, but i recieved a call after a week that they are ready to pay me what I expected. Although I rejected the offer as i got some horrible feedback from existing employees.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oxigen (New Delhi) in Nov 2016

Interview

The interview process started with the online coding competition on amcat or cocubes portal. The questions asked were based on binary trees like adding a node or traversing, sorting linked list,etc. After that shortlisted candidates went through F2F technical round. After that there was a telephonic technical interview. Final round was HR round.

Interview Questions
  • In F2F round they asked about linked lists like traversing circular linked list, finding the centre of the linked list, sorting algorithms for arrays, OOPs concepts, binary trees, graphs,etc.
2 people found this interview helpful

Oxigen

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oxigen in Oct 2016

Interview

first round :Online coding test on Cocubes.com Second Round:(F2F interview) Third Round:(With the CTO) He asked oops concepts output related questions on virtual functions what are virtual constructors what are B trees can you code for that what are avl trees?why they are used? He said he will ask me to write code for avl tree later but at the end he forgot :p what are design patterns? what are singleton classes? is there any keyword to define a singleton class in c

Interview Questions
  • Q-1 Given two integers m and n write the function to compute the number of bit changes required to convert one to another Example: m=14 n=15 answer : 1 Explanation : 24 : 11000 15: 01111 Q2.linked list multiplication: Given two linked list that represents polynomial return a pointer to linked list which is multiplication of the two.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oxigen (New Delhi)

Interview

The HR scheduled a call after discussions. The concerned interviewer did not turn up for the call. The company seems to be in doldrums and one should refrain from even engaging in discussions with this Co.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oxigen (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Jan 2016

Interview

I had got a call from a recruitment agency and then gone for interview. Office Infrastructure is very good. There was a face to face round was done. He ask me around 10 questions about PHP, OOPS and Mysql.

Interview Questions
  • Learn well about singleton Class and Trait and show use of Trait by Creating Singleton Class
  • Difference Between PHP 5.5 and 5.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oxigen (New Delhi) in Oct 2015

Interview

The process started with a 40mins coding round on cocubes the questions were of very elementary level after this round 5 students were shortlisted for the next round. in the interview round few elementary question of c were asked and a little discussion about the project that i had done as a part of winter training project.

Interview Questions
  • printf("%d %*d",a,a); what would be the output?

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oxigen (New Delhi) in Sep 2015

Interview

There were 3 rounds. 1. First round was coding round: It was a online coding test on cocubes.They asked 2 coding question. 2. second was technical interview: I was asked about conceptual question of operating system,DBMS,JAVA, C and C++.There was one coding question also. 3. HR round: They asked about joining date and salary confirmation etc.

Interview Questions
  • Coding Round: 1. count the number of unique number in a list. 2. find the next greater number of a string. Interview Round: 1. There were asked basic concept of operating system,DBMS,JAVA and c,c++. 2. There was one question based on trie.It was building a trie and find all the string for a given prefix. HR Round: There were some common hr question.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Interviews