POPxo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at POPxo

2.0

Social Media Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at POPxo (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2020.

Interview

I was connected with the HR for the role. F2F interview was conducted in a day. It went pretty fine but no technical questions were asked. New ideas were asked which when delivered in the assignment wasn't liked by them stating the ideas are not alligned with popxo. What is the whole point of new strategy or prespective then?
    I was given an assignment which is like an examination paper since it is so long. There were 3 sections containing sub parts you cannot even count. It is correct for interviewers to ask interviewees to do a task/ assignment but there should be a limit to it. The interviewee cannot spend an entire day or two just for the long assignment. Try making it like this so that it covers most of the area in limited number of questions.
    After a few days I recieved a feedback on the assignment via mail which was negative. I wasn't hired which is okay but the reasons mentioned in the feedback did not make even one percent logic since it was targeting skills that are very dynamic such as lang skills.
    To be frank the feedback looked as if it was just sent for the sake of it.
    Very disappointing. There were high expectations but it seemed as if a bunch of kids were running the office here. The judgements are made on factors that won't make sense to you. So you will just make a fool of yourself and your talent.

Interview Questions

• What have you done in social media in the past, show us a video?   1 Answer
    • What different things do you think can be done on the social media front of popxo?   1 Answer

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at POPxo (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

3 rounds were conducted :
    1. Telephonic round with the IT director
    2. Face-to-face with the IT Director , if cleared the first round
    3. HR round with HR Head
    Overall process and rounds were very smooth as the company was very clear with the objectives and the roles they were looking forward to.

HR-Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Interview

They call the candidates for the interview instead of taking the interview they give the feedback that "you are not eligible for the interview as we are looking for more experienced person". HR team is worst and the manager is HR team doesn't know how to work.

Total waste of time and efforts

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rajpura, Punjab

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at POPxo (Rajpura, Punjab) in June 2019.

Interview

Nothing just wastage of time and career in popxo.they will ask you simple ds and java questions and select you based on their choice and not on interview. Interviewers will just pass time with you asking about family and all.

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Interview

It was an easy interview which was about the job profile and my background and what are the things I expect from the work and what all is expected from me

Interview Questions

• What is my experience in the Industry   1 Answer

Front End Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at POPxo (Gurgaon, Haryana) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied for an internship in front end development. The hiring process was as follows:
    1) I gave a written test that included DS/Algorithm questions.
    2) Then I had 2 interviews after that related to front end development.
    3) After that, I had to submit an assignment on ReactJS.
    4) The last interview was with the head of technology, who asked me questions about my stack.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between React and other JS frameworks like Angular, Vue and jQuery?   Answer Question

Social Media Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at POPxo.

Interview

Took more than 2 moths to get back to my application. Gave first interview with the HR. Then got a test after a month. Submitted it in 2 days and cleared for another interview. This interview was such a joke. Hardy 2 questions and the interview was so casual & just took 5 mins. The interviewer was late, so casual, and said will let me know in a week or two. Never heard back.

SEO Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at POPxo in October 2018.

Interview

First round was HR round followed by Technical round by the TL of the department and last round again by HR to discuss company norms and stipend. The interview process was simple and easy. They usually get back to you in 1-2 days if you are applying for lower level (executive/analyst) role.

Interview Questions

• What is SEO, crawling, indexing, diff b/t SEO & SEM, Why SEO as a career, Off page on page activities, black hat white hat grey hat, and more technical aspects of SEO.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at POPxo (New Delhi) in May 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR for a telephonic round of interview with their Data Analyst. He only asked general questions about my past experience and the tools I was comfortable with post which I was sent a written test and case study based on Advanced excel. The written test was pretty basic with a few tricky questions. The case study was also based on a relatively small data set asking questions like 'What would be the right time to post content to get maximum amount of impressions?'.
    About 10 days later, I got a call to visit their office for a face to face. My 1st round was taken by their Data Scientist who only asked me basic questions trying to judge my approach for solving a problem. Round 2 consisted of two questions based on SQL.
    Still waiting for the outcome.

Interview Questions

• Indirect, offset, vlookup, match functions in excel
      Joins in SQL   Answer Question

Manager Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hauz Khas

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at POPxo (Hauz Khas) in April 2018.

Interview

First of all-They dont have HR Team, Only 2 people working and they lack ownership and sensibility. HR doesnt answer calls once interview is done so dont expect them to be courteous. They are least interested to even respond. They make you wait for hours and hours despite of one's calendar booked in advance. Met CEO and she looked off the track who couldnt explain her own product.

Interview Questions

• why do u want to join Popxo?
      How will your contribute to the team.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.