PSG Global Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

PSG Global Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at PSG Global Solutions

2.9

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PSG Global Solutions (Mobile, AL (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Phone interview went well. Spoke with one recruiter about job details. Another recruiter called with acceptance of job. Once I went to sign documents it stated rejected. I don’t know how that’s possible when I haven’t even signed the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Questions vary. I was asked about experience in career. Availability of me working the schedule.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PSG Global Solutions (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

First phone interview was good, but the second one was awful. They changed schedule, and just asked random questions. They responded very slowly, and cannot load a job for you.

Recruitment Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PSG Global Solutions in September 2020.

Interview

I was referred by a friend. A recruitment specialist called me then emailed me the link of the application form. I advised her I am done filling out the form. Then, she schedule an interview with me and the manager. So far, hope that it will work out.

Interview Questions

• It was more of background checking especially on previous employment   1 Answer

Recruitment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at PSG Global Solutions (Makati City (Philippines)) in February 2020.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PSG Global Solutions (Makati City (Philippines) in February 2019. First is an assessment through phone call. Second call is an initial interview. Then if qualified for the role, a hiring manager will interview. Or if not qualified, you’ll be referred to another position and take all the process from the beginning. After all those interview will be the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with us?   1 Answer

Interview

The interview went smoothly, I have to undergo an online application that has multiple questions that lasted for about one hour of filling out. The second phase was a one on one interview, it is quite east because most of the questions was based on the resume you submitted.

Interview Questions

• What are the 3 accomplishments that gave you the most satisfaction?   Answer Question

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PSG Global Solutions (Makati City (Philippines)) in April 2019.

Interview

Very professional! Full details were provided before, during and after the interview. It was fast but thorough. The process was fair and the instructions were easy to understand. The IRs are very nice.

Interview Questions

• Relevant questions were asked to identify the candidate's strengths and capability to perform the job they are applying for.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Started with an initial phone screening before inviting you for onsite interview. Some assessments before the actual recruiter interview. After passing, you will be talking to the hiring manager. Job offer comes righ away after passing the whole interview process.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PSG Global Solutions (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in November 2018.

Interview

It's a bit long. We have to take an online assessment first, then listening test then before we can proceed with 2 interviews. The interviews were most likely asking about your background and why you want to work with PSG.

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PSG Global Solutions (Makati City (Philippines)) in October 2018.

Interview

phone screening/interview, and then they'll schedule you for a face to face interview with the one you spoke on the phone with and then the boss. After that they'll tell/call you for the final interview

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PSG Global Solutions (Makati City (Philippines)) in September 2018.

Interview

We were asked to fill out a Google Form for our personal information, answer questions that were also asked in the interview (redundant?) and essays. Don't worry. They're a no-brainer. We also filled out a google form for IQ and Personality exam. It gave the impression that the company is not investing in their own website and hiring tools. It made them appear tacky.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider your three accomplishments and why are they special to you (essay question in 300 characters)?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.