Paperchase Accountancy Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 13 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Paperchase Accountancy

Application

Interview

Interview process is very easy, first initial discussion with HR then second round with technical team including project manager and CTO. First round is bit easier and in second round they focus on more technical and project management concept.

Interview Questions
  • Question was more on .Net framework and on SQL server, OOPS and software architecture.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Paperchase Accountancy (Ahmedabad) in Aug 2019

Interview

Screening process with hr along with written test and excel test followed by technical interview with operation manager and Feedback sharing with company overview and then finalized with Hr Processes and induction

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Paperchase Accountancy (Ahmedabad) in Jun 2019

Interview

Is normal Face to face interview ask about background and normal account basis. And after hr round discussion. In basis test only account basis and Excel basis test they take. And also they ask about .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paperchase Accountancy (Ahmedabad) in Jun 2019

Interview

Firstly they test of your knowledge and IQ through written sheet and then screening by HR, then practical assessment and then final interview is taken by Head of the Team for which you may be selected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paperchase Accountancy (Ahmedabad) in May 2019

Interview

There were 3 rounds, first was a test about accounting knowledge, Excel and English test. Second round was interview with hr and third around was with managers. Interview went good. Management was really nice but only waiting time is too long.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Paperchase Accountancy (Ahmedabad) in Aug 2017

Interview

I was applied for asp.net mvc profile and it was my Very bad experience as they call me 10 times a day for interview schedule as they call that technical project manager came from uk so he left and all the things so finalize my interview on 2 days before. And on the time of interview one of 2-3 years of experience person came and ask some silly questions about we dont have any opening and u have to work with another technology. Even i told him that i came for mvc profile. But they just want to time passs with person. So my personal advice is that dont go there. Because it is not company to work with.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Paperchase Accountancy

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paperchase Accountancy in Mar 2017

Interview

First of all written test basic accounting knowledge, journal entry basic concepts after that typing skills excel, aptitude test English grammar test and face to face interview. Easy interview but salary level might be low

Interview Questions
13 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Paperchase Accountancy (New York, NY)

Interview

Applied online, was brought in for an interview in the Manhattan office. Basic accounting and personal questions from a senior accountant, nothing too difficult. Was then interviewed by a partner and an HR person who asked similar questions. Was asked my salary requirements and was told they could "definitely be met". Upon receiving my offer letter a few days later, the offer was in the form of an hourly wage, not a salary, and the wage offered was 47% LESS than what was agreed upon. Unless you want to be utterly taken advantage of and have your skills devalued, stay away.

Interview Questions
  • What is the journal entry of a business receiving a loan?
19 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Paperchase Accountancy (New York, NY) in Feb 2016

Interview

Multiple rounds of an interview at different times with different people to make sure they get it right. Lot balancesheet questions during the interview round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Scotland

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Paperchase Accountancy (Perth, Scotland) in Jan 2016

Interview

I had a one to one interview with the store manager who was lovely and very easy to talk to. There were a lot of competency based questions, some a little difficult to answer. She gave me lots of info about the job which was great. I then went for a second interview which was a shop floor trial. The store manager introduced me to the other members of staff and I had to do a shop floor walk and point out any improvements that could be made (e.g. window display etc). The manage assured me that I shouldn't worry about offending them and be as picky as I could. She explained the form to me and gave me 20 minutes to complete it. When I was done I went through my recommendations with another Senior Sales Consultant. The store manager got back to me by the end of the day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews