Paperchase Accountancy Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Paperchase Accountancy

2.7

Bookkeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Paperchase Accountancy (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Applied online, was brought in for an interview in the Manhattan office. Basic accounting and personal questions from a senior accountant, nothing too difficult. Was then interviewed by a partner and an HR person who asked similar questions. Was asked my salary requirements and was told they could "definitely be met". Upon receiving my offer letter a few days later, the offer was in the form of an hourly wage, not a salary, and the wage offered was 47% LESS than what was agreed upon.

Unless you want to be utterly taken advantage of and have your skills devalued, stay away.

Interview Questions

• What is the journal entry of a business receiving a loan?   1 Answer

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paperchase Accountancy (New York, NY (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Multiple rounds of an interview at different times with different people to make sure they get it right. Lot balancesheet questions during the interview round.

Senior Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paperchase Accountancy (New York, NY (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

There were behavioral questions , Aptitude & Skill Test and Technical questions. In Aptitude Test they check the excel skills or any soft skills and took the test which I had to crack before moving on to next round. Behavioral Question were general questions and Technical question were related to your experience as well as per job requirements.

Accounts Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Paperchase Accountancy (Ahmedabad) in August 2019.

Interview

Screening process with hr along with written test and excel test followed by technical interview with operation manager and Feedback sharing with company overview and then finalized with Hr Processes and induction

Account Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Paperchase Accountancy (Ahmedabad) in June 2019.

Interview

Is normal Face to face interview ask about background and normal account basis. And after hr round discussion.
    In basis test only account basis and Excel basis test they take.
    And also they ask about .

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paperchase Accountancy (Ahmedabad) in June 2019.

Interview

Firstly they test of your knowledge and IQ through written sheet and then screening by HR, then practical assessment and then final interview is taken by Head of the Team for which you may be selected.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paperchase Accountancy (Ahmedabad) in May 2019.

Interview

There were 3 rounds, first was a test about accounting knowledge, Excel and English test. Second round was interview with hr and third around was with managers. Interview went good. Management was really nice but only waiting time is too long.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Paperchase Accountancy (Ahmedabad) in August 2017.

Interview

I was applied for asp.net mvc profile and it was my Very bad experience as they call me 10 times a day for interview schedule as they call that technical project manager came from uk so he left and all the things so finalize my interview on 2 days before. And on the time of interview one of 2-3 years of experience person came and ask some silly questions about we dont have any opening and u have to work with another technology. Even i told him that i came for mvc profile. But they just want to time passs with person.

So my personal advice is that dont go there. Because it is not company to work with.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paperchase Accountancy in March 2017.

Interview

First of all written test basic accounting knowledge, journal entry basic concepts after that typing skills excel, aptitude test English grammar test and face to face interview. Easy interview but salary level might be low

Senior Sales Consultant - PAPERCHASE STATIONARY Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Paperchase Accountancy (Perth, Scotland (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

I had a one to one interview with the store manager who was lovely and very easy to talk to. There were a lot of competency based questions, some a little difficult to answer. She gave me lots of info about the job which was great. I then went for a second interview which was a shop floor trial. The store manager introduced me to the other members of staff and I had to do a shop floor walk and point out any improvements that could be made (e.g. window display etc). The manage assured me that I shouldn't worry about offending them and be as picky as I could. She explained the form to me and gave me 20 minutes to complete it. When I was done I went through my recommendations with another Senior Sales Consultant. The store manager got back to me by the end of the day.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.