Pep Boys Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Pep Boys Interview Questions

Interviews at Pep Boys

2.2

Head Cashier Interview

Interview

Standard interview with reasonable questions. Focus on reliability, ethics, and scheduling. Interviewer was polite and was able to answer any questions I had. Prepare and you will do well. Overall good experience

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pep Boys.

Interview

Very Quick, interview with manage, did not take long at all, go online, fill out application, take a drug test, pass said drug test, get hired, start working and making money.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berlin, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pep Boys (Berlin, NJ (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Had two interviews and was told everything about the company l, went very smooth and was sent an offer with in the next two days , can’t wait to start l

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable selling tires and brakes   1 Answer

Automotive Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pep Boys (Rochester, NY (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

You get a phone call from a recruiter and then if they interested in you they put you in contact with the store manager. The Manager calls you and lies to you about doing a 1 on 1 interview but never calls you back.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pep Boys (Nashville, TN (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Applied thru a third party company. Got a SMS to set phone interview with area director the next day. Followed by a face to face a few days later. Followed by another interview with corporate.

Interview Questions

• How do you make a schedule for 12+ employees?   1 Answer

Commercial Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pep Boys (Albuquerque, NM (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Had to go back for failed paperwork a few times. Their system in redundant. Whether for hiring or looking up parts. Seems like upper management aren't even aware how useless system is

Interview Questions

• Manager mainly spoke of himself   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pep Boys in March 2019.

Interview

The first interview was short and to the point. Over two months later, so was the second interview. I should have seen that as a sign of how they do business.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pep Boys.

Interview

The interview for an entry-level auto service position basically consisted of a lackadaisical manager just making sure I would show up when scheduled, and try very hard not to break anything. The standards are clearly very low.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any problems with keeping your work area clean?   1 Answer

CSA Interview

Interview

I was called by a recruiter after meeting with the service manager. The process from there was very fast, compared to my experience with Bridgestone which took a full 3 months

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pep Boys (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

It was late but interesting. The interviewing manager did not show up until 15-minutes later. The interview was basic as any other interview. It went pretty smooth after that. I don't know what else you all expect me to say here.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.