Pine Labs Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Pine Labs Interview Questions

Interviews at Pine Labs

2.8

Database Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pine Labs (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

So first of all interview process is very lengthy as they took time to take the interview.
    First round : A technical round held by the database team member and he came with a set of 17 questions which includes the query questions as well as the apptitude questions such as time questions, Work done questions , puzzles , and some questions were from logical reasoning.
    Second round : After waitinh for 15 min in lobby another guy came and took my second round and this was also a technical one where he asked mainly from Joins. This round took 30 min.
    Third round : Team lead of database support came and asked some nonsense questions which was not at all relayed to database and he asked 2 puzzles ( A thing about puzzle is i can also ask many puzzle which many of cannot be able to answer so similarly puzzles can be answer and cannot be) anyways he took 35min

Now here's the hard part comes "Waiting period" TL came and told me that i meed to wait as HR went for lunch ( First of all they should inform or tell me atleast because if someone is waiting in the lobby since 1 hr and he passed by infront of me with a smile but he didn't informed.
    So i called him and asked "should i leave for the day or to wait "
    He told me to wait.
    He came after 40 min (it becomes 1.40min of waiting) asked some basic hr questions.
    After that he told me to leave and told me to come tomorrow for manager round.

Med Level Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Pine Labs.

Interview

Interview very different from Job requirements.Random questions. No clarity on JD or role or even budgets. Confused HR people. Worst is no feedback ot update. If claim to be multinational atleast they should behave like one. TOTAL WASTAGE OF CANDIDATE TIME

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Interview

Interview had no clue what to ask and didn't know the answers to the questions she was asking.
    On top of that, heard strange concepts like time complexity of an algorithm depends on processor speed and recursion increases it.

Pathetic experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pine Labs.

Interview

First round is machine round, i have given an UI screen to implement
    I have to match exact look and feel. Second round is technical discussion, third is manager round and last HR round.

Retail Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pine Labs.

Interview

Most pathetic placement process seen till now.
    Rude boss and unreasonable ways of conducting GD
    Not suggesting anyone to waste his/her time on this useless role and company
    Not suitable to apply
    Manager thinks he is too smart

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pine Labs (Noida) in September 2019.

Interview

It was really a pathetic experience.It was kind of walk-in where they had called up around 40-50 people.Their interview process is very slow where they will keep you waiting for 2-3 hours before first round.Their interview panel was quite immature.They rejected me for a skill set which was no where mentioned in the JD.it was really a wastage of time to attend their interview.i would not suggest anyone to appear in their interviews as it is a real time wastage.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pine Labs (Noida) in September 2019.

Interview

I got the call through Naukri profile and went to attend the interview. There was four face to face rounds followed by HR round. Lunch was free. The process took 1 day.

Interview Questions

• Smoke vs Sanity
      Regression vs Retesting
      Inner Join
      Cross Join
      Find the duplicate record in DB
      Update SQL query
      80% queries
      Shaking hands problem   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pine Labs (New Delhi) in September 2019.

Interview

I had a very weird experience - felt like vendetta rejection. I was made an offer, I refused, was made a better offer, I accepted and then they rejected me. I don't think the team still has clarity about the structure or people they want to hire.

I was approached by HR SPOC for role of Business Head for Affordability business. The HR SPOC was really good - very prompt and gave a good download of the role requirements.

I interviewed with Chief Product Officer in first round - I was scheduled for F2F but could not make it and hence gave the interview over phone. It went well and I was shortlisted for next round directly with TA Head. It was a whatsapp video call and lasted for 30 mins.

After this round they offered me but I declined owing to compensation offered. After 1 month gap I was again approached with an increased compensation and I agreed to it. But before making the offer they asked me to meet the CPO again in person. I was available and went down to meet him for a brief discussion / interaction. Post this interaction my candidature was put on hold (which essentially meant they rejected me). No detailed feedback was given.

Interview Questions

• Mostly around past experience, what have you done, what kind of role are you looking for, what are your career aspirations   Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pine Labs (Noida) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview was in two round . It took 1 hour to decide who will take the interview and interviewer was seem to be confused too much in the second round.

Interview Questions

• 1: round puzzle, test scenario, DB queries of a group by were asked,
      Round2: Was over all the same puzzle /joins/API question were asked   Answer Question

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pine Labs (Noida) in May 2019.

Interview

Pathetic experience, waited for 2 hr.
    Don't waste candidate time, they came by taking half-day and you didn't have time to proper arrange the interview.
    Interview went for 10 mins after waiting for 2 hour.

Interview Questions

• Sorting algo in O(n) complexity and there is no alog of that complexity.
      then asked some 2 3 question and all the question from java.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.