Pinewood Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Pinewood Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Pinewood Technologies

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pinewood Technologies

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pinewood Technologies (Birmingham, England (UK)) in August 2019.

Interview

The application process was as below.
    1. Received a Phone call from HR discussing basic things like why you are leaving current job, what you are looking in next job, etc.
    2. HR sent a refactoring exercise to be completed at home. They suggest spending approx. 1.5 hours.
    3. Had a face to face interview for about 1.5 hours at Birmingham office. Lead developer and Senior Developer interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions on C#, SQL, JavaScript, Dependency Injection   Answer Question

Pinewood Technologies Response

16 Sep 2019 – In-house Recruiter

Thank you for leaving feedback on the interview, I just wanted to clarify that your application would have gone Pinewoods Internal recruiter rather than a recruitment agency. If you have any suggestions on how this process could be improved from your perspective please do get in touch.

Interview

The interview challenges your knowledge of OOP, database programming, software engineering processes and other tools used by the company. You have to well versed in the terminology and be ready to explain the intricacies of every process.

Interview Questions

• Describe your approach towards technical exercise given to you prior.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pinewood Technologies (Birmingham, England (UK)) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and clear. Everything, for example, the area of assessment, required skills, required level of skills, was quite clear prior to the interview which was very helpful.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pinewood Technologies (Birmingham, England (UK)) in October 2012.

Interview

1) Online Technical test on ASP.NET, C# AND SQL Server
                  - It comprises of three sections and each section has around 15 - 25 questions. Challenge part is each section should be done within 15 mins . Difficulty Level - Medium
    2) Technical Interview
                - Walk through my past experience and projects . Asked few question technical questions on technologies such as HTMl, ASP.NET, C# AND SQL Server.
    3) HR Interview
               - Mostly on technical scenario based questions. They expected me to come up with different solutions and justification towards it. Then explained about the company's product, culture and more of what kind of technologies they are working on.

Interview Questions

• Stage 1 - Asked about past experience and interviewed my technical skills on HTMl, ASP.NET, C# AND SQL Server.
      Stage 2 - Scenario based questions.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.