Pioneer Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Pioneer Corporation

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pioneer Corporation

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pioneer Corporation (San Jose, CA (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

Company got back on the initial inquiry within 2 days. (although the inquiry was directed to a specific person, so YMMV) Interview was planned, so that timing is convenient for both parties, even with the time difference. An in-person interview was offered in case I want to have a larger chance of impressing the company. Declined (out of country), and focused on a phone interview was focusing mostly on the discussion of particular technologies that might be applied during the internship. Interview included a few trick questions and a discussion of the corporate culture, which for the unit I interviewed with, is apparently something between a startup and a corporation. A very nice interviewer, who was very honest in feedbacking the process afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Can you program in C# on iPhone.   1 Answer

Operador De Processo De Produção Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manaus, Amazonas (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pioneer Corporation (Manaus, Amazonas (Brazil)).

Interview

Simples, o processo seletivo foi fácil não teve exigências, não foi burocrático é um processo que te deixa a vontade sem nervosismo, os recrutadores foram pessoas super educados e passivos, isso é muito bom para um processo seletivo.

Interview Questions

• O que você espera da empresa?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.