PizzaExpress Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

PizzaExpress Interview Questions

Interviews at PizzaExpress

2.4

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scotland, CT (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PizzaExpress (Scotland, CT (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

It was a casual conversation. We sat down and it was fine, not anything special. A normal interview experience, they ask you about your experiences in the past, why you want to work there. I have to write at least 30 words.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like the job?   1 Answer

Food Runner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PizzaExpress.

Interview

met in restaurant, had to wait about 10 mins because the manager was on her break. she sat me down and we just chatted very casually and she asked about what i was up too and asked about my employment history.

Interview Questions

• Do you think youre up for the job   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PizzaExpress.

Interview

I applied for a waiter position and after I went through the first interview which was fairly informal, I was recommended to a higher position. The second interview was more complex and consisted of a whole day of interview activities.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve different scenarios, e.g. difficult customer, running out of some ingredients, staff not showing up.   Answer Question

Waitress Interview

Interview

The interview process was simply a standard in-person interview in the restaurant with the manager and the assistant manager. It was relatively informal, with general questions regarding the company and how certain instances would be approached.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a situation where someone had made an error?   Answer Question

Food Runner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PizzaExpress.

Interview

I was invited into the Pizza Express where I applied and had a 1 on 1 interview with the manager. She asked me a bunch of questions and went though my CV. Mainly questions about previous customer service work and wanted examples of how I showed this.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your pros and cons?   1 Answer

Waitress Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PizzaExpress.

Interview

Applied online, had a telephone interview where they asked a few casual questions, then a face to face interview which was very informal and rushed as i think they were understaffed.

Waitress Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PizzaExpress.

Interview

Brief Interview, nice informal chat to make me feel welcome and then questions such as why would you like to work for us and how would you handle certain situations.

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bath, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PizzaExpress (Bath, England (UK)).

Interview

Very informal, just a chat at the back of the restaurant, few standard questions to see if I was a good conversationalist and could do the simple job of being a waiter. More about if you're a likeable person than if you're experienced

Interview Questions

• How do you feel when a colleague isn't trying their hardest   Answer Question

Duty Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PizzaExpress (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in December 2019.

Interview

It was straightforward—common interview questions with the General Manager or Assistant.
    We just sat at a restaurant table with a coffee and have a conversation about my experience and the role specifications. We also talked about the business and the industry.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a challenging moment in which you had to manage a critical situation,   Answer Question

Server/Waiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PizzaExpress.

Interview

It is just like picking mangoes on a tree and that interview was conducted through one on one meeting
    Employer wants to hire me through my ability to learn and effective communication skills.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.