Playworks Interview Questions

Updated Oct 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 41 of over 41 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Playworks

Playworks

Application

I interviewed at Playworks

Interview

Super chill interview process. First there was a phone interview, after the phone interview I had a panel interview via zoom. The panel interview only consisted of two people so it felt comfortable and easygoing.

Interview Questions
  • How would you go about building rapport with staff and students?
    Answer Question

Playworks

Application

I interviewed at Playworks

Interview

The staff at Playworks were kind and accommodating throughout the interview process. They made me feel welcomed at every stage. However, I went through four rounds of interviews and the team ultimately selected an internal candidate for the position. I'm all for promoting growth from within, as it creates continuity within the organization, but it was disappointing to get so far in the process only to have the search end in an internal hire.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Playworks

Application

I interviewed at Playworks

Interview

Plan and implement healthy play and physical activity to elementary schools to create a positive environment for learning and teaching. I run a program focused on teaching and organizing safe and inclusive games before, during and after school.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Playworks

Application

I interviewed at Playworks

Interview

The Interview Process was very involved with a physical portion to showcase your skills in group management and verbal components with typical management interview questions involving scenarios with students and working on a team.

Interview Questions
  • While supervising recess, you see a child doing what he is not supposed to do, you see a girl on the opposite side crying, and a group of students who look like they are about to get into a physical altercation, who do you attend to first and why?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Playworks (Rochester, NY) in Sep 2020

Interview

It was am online interview over the course of several weeks. The interview was also with different teams and departments. Most people were friendly and welcoming. The entire process was a little lengthy and a lo of times I was left wondering if I was still a candidate as it took several weeks for someone to get back to me to discuss the next steps.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Playworks (Boston, MA)

Interview

I had a brief phone interview with one person. I was then asked to come into the office for a second interview, which was with two people. They were both very nice and asked good questions related to the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Playworks (Silver Spring, MD) in Aug 2019

Interview

I sent out the application and received my phone interview after a week. Extremely terrible experience. I had two years of professional working experience and they send an intern to interview me. The intern was extremely unprofessional. He can neither answer any of my questions nor can he introduce the job properly. He can't even tell me what kind of software is used. I wish they can really hire good people with this kind of HR.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Playworks (Washington, DC) in Aug 2019

Interview

Meeting with branch leader, accepted as intern to fill government affairs position. Connection made thru school recommendation, selected from wide pool of candidates. Only 4 or so interns on our team

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Playworks

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Playworks in Jan 2019

Interview

Applied online. Got a very prompt excited response. Scheduled a phone conversation which took place within days. Had a nice productive call. Was told to expect a follow-up in-person meeting and then they disappeared. I sent at least 3 polite, nicely spread out follow up emails and got no response at all. It is a wonderful organization and they do great work, but at the very least out of respect for the time and effort I took to prepare for the process, they should have responded to my inquiries regardless of the outcome.

Interview Questions
  • General phone conversation about my personal/professional background specifically my education and non-profit experiences

Playworks

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Playworks

Interview

First a phone interview and then invited to a skype interview. Questions related to your past experiences and how you would handle certain situations. Very helpful answering questions and further explaining

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 41 Interviews