Plum Organics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Plum Organics Interview Questions

Interviews at Plum Organics

2.5

Field Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Plum Organics (Emeryville, CA (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

I applied online and was called in for an interview where I met with the Marketing Manager. I was shown around the office and got an overview of the position offered. I was emailed a contract and reviewed it before accepting my position at the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i accepted!

PR Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Plum Organics in May 2017.

Interview

I had one initial phone interview that was very quick and basic, the interviewer spent most of the time describing the position or asking questions about my resume. The interview lasted about 20 minutes and was pretty standard to most other interviews I have experienced.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous PR experience?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Plum Organics.

Interview

I submitted my resume through an internal connection, had 3 phone interviews with various people in the department, was called back for an in person interview rather quickly. Met with person I would be supporting, plus manager and person I would be helping out sometimes and additional high level person, they all went really well, had really good feedback, submitted a video post interview (it was not required, I was just excited about the position) and then I heard nothing... For almost 5 weeks, even after a follow up e-mail. That was a huge bummer. They went in another direction, which is fine, but it definitely would have been nice to get feedback after waiting for 5 weeks.

Demand Planning Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Plum Organics (Emeryville, CA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

1. Phone Screening w/ hiring manager
    2. In-person interviews w/ 6 stakeholders including the hiring mgr (hiring mgr was clearly unprepared, asked no relevant questions)
    3. A week later, 1 last interview w/ stakeholder on vacation.
    4. Ghosted, despite following up twice - essentially they wasted an entire work day.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavior questions
      Though the hiring manager was making up theoretical questions on the fly.   1 Answer

Production Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Plum Organics (Emeryville, CA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

We started with a quick phone call to meet/introduce eachother and they briefly described the company and position. I was then asked to stop by for an in-person interview. The In-person interview lasted about 2-2.5 hours. I met with a lot of the team and it was a lovely experience. Most of the interview was more of a conversation rather than stale interview questions taken from a website, which was great. I received an offer soon after- but they asked 25% below my asking price. The perks and benefits seem great, and the creative director seems to value everyone's future. I was very close to taking the offer but received another offer soon after that peaked my interest a bit more and offered my asking price.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.