Podar International School Interview Questions

Updated 18 Apr 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

Other11%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Podar International School

Podar International School

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Podar International School

Interview

1) apply from Naukri, two Technical round 2) one HR round 3) final salary diction ask question on opps concept ask question on asp.net ask question on sql ask question on C#

Interview Questions
  • 1) asking question on OPPS Concept 2) asking question on SQL concept
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gāndhīdhām

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Podar International School (Gāndhīdhām) in Jun 2019

Interview

The process is quite simple. They ask you few questions related to the job title then they take a demo of yours. After the demo is complete you get a response whether you are selected or not.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work in this organization? What are your strengths in teaching and how much experience do you have? How do you handle a class if there is a lot of noise?'

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Podar International School (Mumbai) in May 2019

Interview

Hr had called for Interview looking at my profile .There was 3 rounds one in Santacruz Branch which was cleared with (GM Admin) then they called in Lower parel for 2 and 3 round after 2 week follow up with HR. Second round with HR Head and third round with HOD i cleared HR head round had to wait almost full day but HR coordinator said HOD is busy so he will take the Interview in Skype. I followed up for next 2 weeks almost daily later HR said the position is on Hold. I was emotionally broke at least a school should not do this with any candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Podar International School (New Delhi) in Dec 2017

Interview

At first after you apply for the post 1. HR will communicate with you through telephone and there will be Telephonic Interview.In this interview they will ask about your experience and responsibilities you held in your previous job.and they discuss responsibilities about current position we have applied for.Then they will ask about salary expectation and background of the candidate. 2.After 15 days of this telephonic interview HR contacted me and has scheduled my personal interview with principle at location where I applied for the Job. 3.In Personal interview principal will test your Accounting knowledge and discuss all aspects of Accounting.Here salary is not discussed.later if he is satisfied he will shortlist and send resume to Head office. 4.After this interview head office contacted me and had telephonic interview.Here again accounting knowledge has been tested. 5.If got selected the call will come from HR department.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Podar International School (Mumbai) in Jan 2017

Interview

Good process. Professional and content is quite checked. You need to be dressed well. Don't hesitate be honest and confident. Overall good and content should be thorough. Concentrate on it and you will be good to go ahead.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mabel School

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Podar International School (Mabel School) in Oct 2015

Interview

3 level of interview.demo teaching, Micro teaching ,Personal interview,Class demo etc.There were other formalities also which we need to qualify. Get personal. As a teacher, you're going to be directly involved in the lives of your students and their parents, especially if you're teaching early education. ... Get specific. ... Get coordinated. ... Get educated. ... Get cozy. ... Get honest!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dhule

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Podar International School (Dhule) in May 2012

Interview

Interview process was so nice

1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Podar International School (Mumbai) in Jan 2011

Interview

3 stage process Telephonic interview, Personal Interview at HO and at location. Confirmation was thereafter. The whole exercise was relaxed and instilled a lot of trust both in and from the organization. JD was explained very clearly and role was discussed. Vision and Mission was also discussed

Interview Questions
  • Past Experience, Past Salary, Role,Expectation, Capability, etc
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Podar International School (Pune) in Jul 2010

Interview

trainnee period and they permanent.selection from mumbai

14 people found this interview helpful