Polyglot Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Polyglot Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Polyglot Group

Recruitment Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Polyglot Group in October 2019.

Interview

Had an interview with a recruiter based in Sydney, reaching out to present an internal opportunity within the company, as a recruitment team leader. We met through skype and had a 60 minutes videocall where we could discuss the role, the company and my experience. After telling me about the salary and relocation conditions, I was supposed to talk with the hiring manager, who had also contacted me. Unfortunately, I never heard back from them, neither the recruiter nor the manager. We realised their was a slight salary gap, and agreed to get some further feedback about it. Nothing... Not really professional.

Interview Questions

Polyglot Group Response

5 Nov 2019 – The Polyglot Team

We are very sorry to hear you had a negative experience. We have been talking with several candidates and managed to reply to all of them except one, thus we are quite sure about your particular case. During the interview with the recruiter, you mentioned being already in contact with the hiring manager, saying that you’d organised a call with him. We value candidates who are proactive and follow up whenever the process is taking longer than expected. In your case you followed up neither with the recruiter nor with the hiring manager, which can suggest a lack of motivation in the role. We endeavour to always respond to candidates as soon as possible (usually within two weeks). Unfortunately, with this role, it took a few days longer due to special circumstances (such as the hiring manager being away travelling and the importance of such a crucial role). We went through an especially thorough process and met with several candidates to ensure we found the best candidate possible. After our final round of interviews, we were supposed to give an update this week. We hope that an experienced recruiter will understand processes in certain situations might take a bit longer, to not compromise on the quality of the hiring which is paramount for us. Nevertheless, we apologise if you feel that you were not provided with a good experience, as the candidate experience for us is key. We wish you all the very best with your job search.

Software Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Polyglot Group (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2016.

Interview

Polyglot found me on Linkedin for one of their Event Management software company (They did not reveal the name) and wanted to discuss with me on this role. I had 2 rounds. 1 on phone on basic introductions and interest for the role. Then first Skype interview with the same person in Polyglot about your experience in software implementation.
    The interviewer was rude and impatient to listen. He will constantly interrupt you when you are talking about your experience in detail. Finally after all this - he said his client is looking for someone who has more experience in software implementation for their customers. My experience was clearly stated in my Linkedin profile before he wanted to talk to me about this role. I did not apply for this job and he found me on LinkedIn to be fit for the job. I had a schedule a early morning interview to match timezone he was from. Waste of time. Please do more research before approaching a person for a job. Or ask more relevant questions related to the skills needed for the role during the initial phone conversation itself.

Interview Questions

• Past experience particularly in terms of Client onboarding, implementation and configuration of the software to their ends clients.   Answer Question

14 Nov 2016 – The Polyglot Team

We appreciate that you took the time to write a review, so we understand how important it is for your feedback to be expressed on the correct platform. As a result, we feel it is important to share with you that we do not believe to be the company you refer to in your review as we do not have any offices in Singapore. Nevertheless, we would love to hear about your experience in more depth so as to get to the bottom of your negative experience. You mention that the consultant contacted you directly for the job. Was the position in question in Singapore or another country? As we do not have any job placements in Singapore, this could be a sign that the interview was with another company using a similar business name. We hope that we answered some of your queries and we look forward to speaking to you so as to get to the bottom of this. Warm Regards, The Polyglot Team

Senior Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muscat (Oman)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Polyglot Group (Muscat (Oman)) in July 2014.

Interview

on applying online, first a telephonic interview was taken and later i was called for the interview at the institute where two interviews were taken on same day back to back, first by HR manager followed by CEO.

Interview Questions

Polyglot Group Response

14 Nov 2016 – The Polyglot Team

We appreciate that you took the time to write a review, so we understand it’s important for your feedback to be expressed on the correct platform. As we do not have an office in Oman, we believe that you may be referring to a different company. Perhaps you are referring to a group which also goes by the name of Polyglot Group which can be found here on Glassdoor: http://bit.ly/2eOpKhH. Otherwise their website is: http://polyglot.org/. We hope this is helpful and wish you luck in your career.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.