Prana Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Prana Interview Questions

2.8

Sort:

ECommerce Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Prana (San Diego, CA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter for a new position. The digital marketing group was under reorganization, so no real posting created yet.

Had quick phone interview with Recruiter, then 30 min call with Hiring Manager. Afterwards, had 1 hour meeting with the Hiring Manager. It's an informal environment, and was recommended to wear business casual for the interview.

Employees seemed nice, and location is open and comfortable.

Animator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Prana in August 2017.

Interview

Took long waiting for my turn. Called me morning at 10 and being interviewed by 12. The interviewer seems to be lack of confident and confused. Hospality was ok. Interview was very friendly. Just say all true you know.

Interview Questions

• why you want to join and about skill and will give feedback on test.   1 Answer

FX Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prana (Mumbai) in May 2012.

Interview

The process was very clear and as simple as it could be. just had to show my work and discuss the tenure.
    I was asked various questions about my skills and all which were quiet simple to answer

Effects Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Prana (Mumbai) in March 2013.

Interview

There was a technical test in which we were given 8 hours to complete the task. While working on that they were calling applicants for the interview.
    In the interview, they asked basics of dynamics. They were just checking your approach.

Lighting TD Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prana (Mumbai).

Interview

Interview in prana was the worst I attended.
    It took 4 hrs for em to start the interview and they don't care if you manipulate your final rendering in Photoshop .
    My friend who attended the interview and tests with me just took a basic lighting setup and she added color in Photoshop.
    I rejected the offers after seeing that.

Interview Questions

• What is bitmap image?
      What is ray tracing?
      Mental ray rendering   Answer Question

CG Compositor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Prana (Mumbai) in September 2012.

Interview

One phone call with HR to ask basic questions and to schedule a time for on site interview. Then on site interview with a test. They will ask questions related to the test that you did. Then again a call with HR for salary discussion and date of joining.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.