Premier Group Recruitment Interview Questions

Updated 29 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Premier Group Recruitment

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Premier Group Recruitment

Found 19 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Premier Group Recruitment (Singapore) in Jan 2020

Interview

Was approached by the HR via phone and had set up a Zoom meeting with her. She was very nice in explaining the various job roles offered and got to know my areas of interest and whether I was suitable for the jobs they are opening for hire. I was then asked to go for a second round of interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • What are your key strengths?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Premier Group Recruitment (Birmingham, England, England)

Interview

Very lengthy interview processes - 5 steps. You first have a phone call talking about your experience, once qualified you will have a FaceTime or video chat with the internal recruiter. The first face to face interview is arranged which lasts around 2 hours where you get to meet the team. If you pass this you aren’t then invited back in for a second time to talk to the team and do an online assessment (this lasts around 2/3 hours) You then will have a phone will the MD Who ultimately makes the final decision. Really unprofessional as they make you think you have the job, even got invited out on their team night out! Wouldn’t recommend, complete waste of my time

Interview Questions
Premier Group Recruitment
Application

I interviewed at Premier Group Recruitment

Interview

Rude interviewer, initial telephone interview is standard and very surface level. Face to face meeting is the downside; they already know if they hire or not, paying very little regard to the candidates experience and expertise.

Interview Questions
  • They will try to ask you why you didn’t get into recruitment sooner, which is quite subjective.
Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England, England
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Premier Group Recruitment (Birmingham, England, England) in Mar 2019

Interview

1 stage interview, very concise offer made within the day. Meeting with team leader and senior consultant. 2 hour interview very informal chat to get to know the business and about you.

Interview Questions
Premier Group Recruitment
Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Premier Group Recruitment (London, England, England) in Mar 2019

Interview

I had two interviews with the internal recruiter and then managers. They asked me a lot of questions about myself but also told me a great deal about the role, expectations and about Premier which was really insightful. It didn't feel like a standard interview because I definitely learnt a lot about the role too, rather than just being asked lots of questions about me. I then went onto the sales floor and made a few calls to candidates. It was nerve-wracking but good to see the atmosphere at Premier too. Once I accepted I was invited back in for drinks before I started which was amazing as I got to meet more people from the team rather than just management.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England, England
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Premier Group Recruitment (Reading, England, England) in Feb 2019

Interview

I had an interview in the Reading Branch office Feb 2019! You have an initial telephone call with them ( Screening) ask you to see if you understand what Recruitment is about(360 process), why you chose it (your motivations) and that's how they assess if you will be booked in for an interview. The interview was in the Reading HQ office, the person that interviewed me was genuinely like a robot, no emotion or expression which was very weird. Maybe she was testing my character or was just trying to keep the process as objective as possible? Have no clue - the point was to hold my grounds and be my self. She asked me a few questions and said that she will give me a ring to let me know if I was successfull.

Interview Questions
  • What transferable skills can I bring to this job role. What are your ambitions? How will you contribute to our company? And she asked me 3 times If I had any questions and the interview finished. Pretty short and snappy! Hold your grounds!! Recruitment is a busy job, maybe she had a bad day!
Premier Group Recruitment
Application

I interviewed at Premier Group Recruitment

Interview

3 stage process one telephone one face to face and then one presentation - quite intense. The presentation was with 3 senior members of staff. Received the offer on site the same day

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Premier Group Recruitment (London, England, England)

Interview

Three stage interview process, over the phone interview, interview with the internal recruiter and the director and finally a work sample in which you have to ring candidates about a job role. I’ve been to many recruitment interviews and this was by far the most unprofessional. This was a trainee role and they expect you to be able to ring candidates like you’ve been there for years. They string you along making you feel like you’ve got the job but to be told I was quiet on the phone and that’s the reason I didn’t get the job. Thankfully I had offers from other agencies but I wouldn’t put all of your eggs in one basket. So if you’re not a loud mouth and have manners I wouldn’t apply for a job with this company.

Interview Questions
Premier Group Recruitment
Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Premier Group Recruitment (London, England, England) in May 2018

Interview

I applied to the job ad online and got a call the same day most other agencies I applied to would take weeks to come back so this was great. The internal recruiter was really helpful on the phone and talked to me about the job and even told me the truth about the hours and how hard Recruitment can be and did not rush me when I had questions. I was asked in for an interview and they were really understanding about fitting it round my job I came in and had an interview with the internal recruiter and then met with a manager and then was asked to come back for a trial day and when I came back in for that everyone was helpful and talked me through what to do and was welcoming and I could ask them questions. I met the director and other people in the company which was great and could find out more about Premier they then told me they would listen to the calls I had made and would come back to me asap and they did I was offered and accepted I have been to other interviews and had no feedback at all I enjoyed my interview with Premier

Interview Questions
Premier Group Recruitment
Anonymous Employee in Reading, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Premier Group Recruitment (Reading, England, England) in Mar 2017

Interview

There was a three stage interview processed which included: multiple face to face interviews; an online test; a presentation to senior members of the team; and finally two hours on the job talking to candidates.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Interviews