PrimEra Medical Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

PrimEra Medical Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at PrimEra Medical Technologies

2.8

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PrimEra Medical Technologies (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

I got sent an email from a woman stating I had an interview for a job I did not apply for and was told to go on google hangouts. They said they wanted me to work from home and hired me within 20 minutes. They were even going to send me money so I can pay for supplies. THIS IS A SCAM!!!! Look it up on indeed before you give information.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PrimEra Medical Technologies (Hyderabad).

Interview

No intial information about the no of rounds. Took 2 rounds of technical interview. Have been ghosted by the company after that. No call or message. Least that any company can do is inform about the result during this pandemic period.

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PrimEra Medical Technologies.

Interview

Introduction about the company, role and growth. Then Aptitude Test is done to the group of 12 people who have attended followed by Group Discussion on US health care and RCM cycle topics and then Personal Interview. After clearing all the rounds. HR Round took place.

Interview Questions

• Explain about US Health Care and Revenue Cycle Management. Basic Software Terminologies   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PrimEra Medical Technologies (Hyderabad) in August 2020.

Interview

It was only one round of technical interview on the work domain subject knowledge for around 70 to 90 minutes with Offsite and On-site Managers in the call.

Interview process was smooth and right next working day after the interview, received a call scheduling HR discussion round

Interview Questions

• Questions include my work experience and projects handled   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PrimEra Medical Technologies (Bengaluru) in January 2020.

Interview

They will test not only your knowledge about the epic systems but your knowledge of all the different workflows as well. You need to know about the healthcare industry and how it works.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PrimEra Medical Technologies (Bengaluru) in December 2018.

Interview

I got all the responses from recruiter I needed.
    I was happy with the time between the application and the response
    I was happy with the time between the interview and feedback.
    Overall a pleasant and Updated interview updated

Interview Questions

• Tested the tec knowledge on my Domain   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PrimEra Medical Technologies (Hyderabad) in August 2018.

Interview

The technical round was neither easy neither difficult. Questions were specially designed such that they can get to know about your practical ability and depth of knowledge on your skill set. More logical questions were being asked with real scenarios example. Managerial and HR round were as usual. HR round was very nice and friendly. They try to know end to end about the candidate and respond accordingly which is very positive.

SME Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PrimEra Medical Technologies (Hyderabad) in July 2018.

Interview

It was done over call because I was not belonging to the company location. I got selected and received offer letter too.
    HR is very good and supportive.

Interview Questions

• Do we need authorization to Bill Emergency procedure?   2 Answers

L3 Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PrimEra Medical Technologies (Hyderabad) in June 2018.

Interview

They have taken 3 rounds of Interview and group of people were in that discussion all of them started with questions and discussion went for more than 45 Minutes, once that is done they have called me after some days for second set of round it went well with several discussions. upon completing all rounds discussion happened with HR.

Interview Questions

• 1st Round technical Round
      2nd Round Technical Round
      3rd Round Manager
      have taken all related to technical knowledge and evaluated me based on the interview process, all rounds went well then it led to HR round and everything was good   1 Answer

Denials Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PrimEra Medical Technologies (Hyderabad) in June 2017.

Interview

It has no standard of recruiting employees..even if u do not know how to speak your selection is confirmed..anyone can get selected very easy process of recruiting....just be normal ...go casual ..attend and get selected.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.