Prime Focus Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Prime Focus

2.5

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Prime Focus (Mumbai) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview process was quite easy, the Interviewer was polite and briefed me about the process and the working culture of the company. Overall the hiring process was good and quick.

Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prime Focus (Mumbai) in February 2014.

Interview

Technical test , then personal interview . Took 15 days!
    Got referred by and existing employee. HR called up in few days to schedule a test, after the test was completed i was called for a personal interview within 10 days after which i was notified that i got selected for the job in another 4/5 days.

Interview Questions

• Questions in personal interview are generally easy . Nothing technical .   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary negotiation for freshers are almost non available. One can try but finally the figure mentioned by the recruiter has to be agreed upon.

Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prime Focus (Mumbai) in December 2015.

Interview

send showreel they call you after 2 days
    they call you for test ,one day test you have to in studio ,if test is pass you will get call from HR,
     then they ask your last salary and bargain with you for salary

Interview Questions

Negotiation

fix to your offer if they need artist they defiantly give you amount

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Prime Focus (Bengaluru) in April 2009.

Interview

Walkin

Interview Questions

Negotiation

cannot negotiate as i was a fresher

Human Resource Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goregaon East

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Prime Focus (Goregaon East) in September 2012.

Interview

Recruiter called me. I asked for written JOb Description.. She arranged the interview 3 days after the initial contact. I reached the office at 15 minutes before time. Till 1 hour nothing happened. No HR person or receptionist on scene. Interview happened after 1 and half hours. No apology. No tea coffee water offered.

No notes taken during Interview. The Interviewer did not have any idea of the people I had handled in previous jobs. So maybe she has worked for all along in this industry. So I could not present my strong point and she did not have any good questions as She was unaware of my field as not having worked.

I was asked following
    why do you want to join this company?
    Have you worked on SAP? Have you worked on performance management and how do you maintain records ? Have you worked on campus recruitment ? Have you worked on Industrial Relations ?

I do not know what relation the questions had on the Job in Hand. As per employees review on various sites the main issue is overwork. The industry is rent seeking industry. So it is low margin.

One curious note - The location seems to be going through water shortage. When someone flushed then the water pressure in the tap suddenly dropped. The water shortage was confirmed by a notice on ground floor. For a 24 hour working facility what do employees do when water isnt there? This basic facility should have been taken care long time back. I mentioned this point as these might be symptoms of a big issue. I have been through such companies.

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Prime Focus (Mumbai) in May 2010.

Interview

When i have submitted my bio data i have been revered to technical manager,he asked me a very strange question your experience is good but as hobby what have done in electronics? i was answer less.
    Till date we mention hobby is listening to music,playing games,but we never take our job as a hobby.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It is as usual managers try to reduce the package.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Prime Focus (Mumbai).

Interview

Easy and precise, they try to see if you are coachable and have the skills required for the job. Media study or background is a plus. Try to research on the company before you speak to them.

Runner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Prime Focus (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Where are you from? Why is this relevant at all and why do they ask this. Also why are they asking about religion? Again how is this relevant.

Interview Questions

• I know another person which they asked the same question about Where are you from and what is your religion.   Answer Question

Compositer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prime Focus (Mumbai) in April 2010.

Interview

interview process is very simple, sometimes they are not bothered to take test for any required position. This process was at time when i joined but today scenario might have changed.

Now hiring is much more organized with proper test and all.

Translator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prime Focus (Bengaluru) in August 2011.

Interview

manager was not available on the date of interview and after getting selected also, he dint talk to me for 2 months for no reasons.

Negotiation

When asked about the take home, HR mentioned that it has to be a little hike than my previous company but don't expect a sea change.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.